THG Salon Sale 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THG Salon Sale 2019

Anyone going? 7 March is the private salon sale, 8 to 11 March is open to public at THG Orchard Central.

Originally posted by rolch View Post
    Anyone going? 7 March is the private salon sale, 8 to 11 March is open to public at THG Orchard Central.
    Unlikely to go. It's been almost always the same. But you can still pay a visit to experience it. Funny, these annual sales were mostly carried out at The Hour Glass (THG) office premises at Tung Building for many years. This year it is taking place at one of their retail outlets .. maybe to mark the closure of that outlet?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Will be going to check out during the private sale. What was the discount last year, 30 to 50%?

Comment

Will be going to check out during the private sale. What was the discount last year, 30 to 50%?
        Discounts vary from brand to brand; some as high as 70% to as low as 25-30%. Usually, those with higher discounts were models with precious metals and/or stones. And in case some aren't aware or 'hopeful', Rolex watches were never on sale.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Went down earlier, around 11+, don't have the Omega I am looking for.

There were some foreigners asking for Rolex, AP, Patek, but those are never on sale. Lol.

They have a small sample of Tudor there. I did not check out which model, as I was only interested in Omega.

Alot of people around 11+, I was inside for 15min, too crowded, so I left. The lines were much shorter then before.

Comment

Went down earlier, around 11+, don't have the Omega I am looking for.

There were some foreigners asking for Rolex, AP, Patek, but those are never on sale. Lol.

They have a small sample of Tudor there. I did not check out which model, as I was only interested in Omega.

Alot of people around 11+, I was inside for 15min, too crowded, so I left. The lines were much shorter then before.
            Thanks for the field update..hahaha.. If yesterday, being 'only' for VIPs could get long queue, I can't imagine how the queue will be like today and tomorrow since it is opened to the public

Hope those who went got the watch(es) they wanted
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X