Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Sub No Discon!

FOR ALL MEMBERS INFO.

I was at RSC today and was chatting with the staff and I asked her about Green sub discon rumours. She said no lah only halfgold sub disconed this month. she said that no news that other sub will discon.

I when to one of the ad nearby and asked the green sub rumour again. The staff is my rolex "supplier" told me that lv not yet discon and newer stock coming soon and now they clearing their stock.

Any members have any LV info, please contribute to this thread.

no one is sure what will happen...

but IF a SS submariner with ceramic bezel is introduced next year (as anticipated), then what do u think of the chance that the current 16610 and 16610lv will be discontinued....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
      no one is sure what will happen...

but IF a SS submariner with ceramic bezel is introduced next year (as anticipated), then what do u think of the chance that the current 16610 and 16610lv will be discontinued....
      Agreed. SS SUB will introduce next year or following year. Therefore, LV Sub will surely discon. BUT AT LEAST 2 YEARS LATER.

Comment

And that is provided the rumour of ROLEX producing a ss Submariner with ceramic bezel is true..
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          And that is provided the rumour of ROLEX producing a ss Submariner with ceramic bezel is true..
          TRUE! Rumours only!

SS and LV SUB will not discon soon. At least 2 or 3 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            right now nothing is confirmed...

but since the 18k gold version and half gold version are out one year after the other, what's next for a ss version..??
            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I wonder if such models are going to be available in switzerland first. According to my friend who honey-mooned in Switzerland, Rolex spoons were given out to all walk-in browsers! Is that even possible! I think I will know when I head there in Dec. heh

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                I wonder if such models are going to be available in switzerland first. According to my friend who honey-mooned in Switzerland, Rolex spoons were given out to all walk-in browsers! Is that even possible! I think I will know when I head there in Dec. heh
                Check this thread out and you will know

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=22590

Try collecting them all

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Bucherer gives out free spoons while another gives u a lucky draw at the basement. If u arent shy, just present them the coupon and u get a chance to key in a combination code. If the code matches that of the prize, u'll win it (its a watch though i cant recall the brand/model). Even if u dont get it right, u'll still get a free chocolate.

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                  sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Hi, I'm totally new to rolex. am eyeing the green sub actually. Can anyone here advise me best place to get and the price range for cash payment

Comment

There's no particular best place, rather, best price shld be it. Some grey dealers in the forum may be your answer to it. So, good luck.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hmm ok. but i have no idea of the price of it now. and i don't really like to walk into the shop and enquire on the price. that's why came here to check it out first.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X