No announcement yet.

Your favourite rolex piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes forgot to add...another of my all time favs are...

YG DD with diamonds on dial and lugs...not too much if not more powerful than spot light

I think 10 diamonds on dial + lugs 1 is perfect!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

SUBMARINER SS 16610 ANYTIME!
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        looking for brand new or pre-own?

my dad got one DD solid gold with diamonds. u interested?
        Bro, what model is your DD?

Comment

Explorer I... the one that started it all...

Comment

My all time favourite would be the New GMT model with full diamonds on the bezel , blue and red rubys on the bezel to form a pepsi gmt .
            list price i think around 100k , back to reality , i be happy if i can buy a WG or Rose gold Daydate2 with 41mm dial .
            Focal JM_Labs .
            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
            Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
            Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
            Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
            Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
            Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
            Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
            Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
            Cartier Santos 100XL
            Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

... I love your idea of "back to reality" ..! :P

I like my sea-dweller 16600. Was planning for a day-date with diamonds next year... but honestly, I would not know when to wear it. In my daily life it would be too flash.

Comment

I think people in singapore are very concern of how others look at them. Maybe is the local culture which made us into people who can't express ourselves truely. Look at people in other countries like in the middle east, indonesia, thailand, maybe even Malaysia, people there do wear lots of bling bling. They buy what they like and don't worry or think of what other people think of them. Maybe Singaporeans are more "low-profile", they can just wear t-shirt and jeans and they can enter places like 6-stars hotels, etc.

What I like about Darkie is he doesn't care what others say about his love in bling bling watches & jewellery. Although he is young but we have a lot to learn from him...

So bro keltzar, if you really like the day-date with diamonds, GET IT!!!

Originally posted by keltzar View Post

I like my sea-dweller 16600. Was planning for a day-date with diamonds next year... but honestly, I would not know when to wear it. In my daily life it would be too flash.

Comment

OT a bit.. Yup bling bling is nice too... me got a Marc Ecko... bling bling bling... not on par with a Rolex.. but still bling bling in it's own right... sweeee when wore under long sleeve shirt....

Comment

TOG WG - because of the bezel cutting/angles, if sunlight shine or in function with spotlight U can have VERY STUNNING reflections.

If in a car on a sunny day, you can even see white dots in a circle reflected on interior

BTW TOG bezel is thicker and wider than the DD WG bezel. The angle/cutting is also different - more slopes. However because the bezel thicker, the face is slightly smaller....

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                      My all time favourite would be the New GMT model with full diamonds on the bezel , blue and red rubys on the bezel to form a pepsi gmt .
                      list price i think around 100k , back to reality , i be happy if i can buy a WG or Rose gold Daydate2 with 41mm dial .
                      wah that 1 is

Have you seen the DD 2? I think it's alittle too big...I prefer the 36mm look.

Originally posted by keltzar View Post

I heard that from alot of YG watch owners...they own THE watch that the older generation yearn for...but they don't wear it proudly outside.

Some said...not suitable for daily wear or office wear...coz they will be the first to be chopped when the boss starts to retrench.

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                      I think people in singapore are very concern of how others look at them. Maybe is the local culture which made us into people who can't express ourselves truely. Look at people in other countries like in the middle east, indonesia, thailand, maybe even Malaysia, people there do wear lots of bling bling. They buy what they like and don't worry or think of what other people think of them. Maybe Singaporeans are more "low-profile", they can just wear t-shirt and jeans and they can enter places like 6-stars hotels, etc.

What I like about Darkie is he doesn't care what others say about his love in bling bling watches & jewellery. Although he is young but we have a lot to learn from him...

So bro keltzar, if you really like the day-date with diamonds, GET IT!!!
                      THat I agree with you bro. Even my parents also the same. They have bling and jewellery...but I am wondering why they don't wear them. I mean it's like we dun have to interchange between jewellery everyday la...but maybe have 2-3 sets..then interchange once in awhile. At least you use them...cannot bring into the coffin also wad. Low profile that I understand,but enjoy alittle also mah...I never ask u to take out everything to wear also

But recent years...I managed to get my mum to wear her TT diamond DJ more frequently instead of putting in the safe. I told her...these kinda things buy liao wear la..at least make full use of your money. If not why you buy them?

That's why I took over my dad's datejust that was collecting dust and using it. Hehe been digging around for treasures recently... I am hoping to find more

I intend to get a bling ring soon...but that would be after I get my YG watch hehe.

Thank you 116520! Now on the top of my list for my next watch is a YG DD/DJ...look out for it next year! Hopefully things turn out well and maybe ard mid next year we may see a new addition

Comment

Hi to all
                        Me newbie here.... got poisoned by the enless rollie info and pics... Me favourite me Exp II polar... a very comfortable timepiece! Can feel the sub poison coming!!!

Comment

looking forward for a sub from you hehehe

Comment

My Fav: Any GMT Master.

Comment

Hmmz Bling Bling

My jeweller was trying to convince me to buy a gemstone ring for my last finger haha. Still think too bling but it's a damm nice ring.

Comment

nothing wrong with bling . got people wear sarong but drive merc . i wear average watch but eat chicken rice in hawker centre same principle, different scale only
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X