Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seadweller discontinue soon

Read this thread: http://watchtalkforums.info/forums/s...ead.php?t=6728
    Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
    Rolex LV submariner
    Rolex TT black submariner
    Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
    Rolex Non date submariner
    Rolex Explorer2
    More...

from a present SD owner's perspective, I'm glad to read that there is another credible source suggesting that the SD will be discontinued especially the part that it will take effect as of Jun 2008.. But I'm not so optimistic on the part that the value of the SD wil rise considerably in 5 years from now as in it becoming a collectors' piece.. IMO, there are juz too many SD (16600) out there and for it to be placed in the class of the 16660 or even the 1665, for that matter, would probably take much longer than 5 years.. juz my 2cents..
    HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
    REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
      from a present SD owner's perspective, I'm glad to read that there is another credible source suggesting that the SD will be discontinued especially the part that it will take effect as of Jun 2008.. But I'm not so optimistic on the part that the value of the SD wil rise considerably in 5 years from now as in it becoming a collectors' piece.. IMO, there are juz too many SD (16600) out there and for it to be placed in the class of the 16660 or even the 1665, for that matter, would probably take much longer than 5 years.. juz my 2cents..
      cONGRATS FOR HAVING ONE. Sub is even more than SD in production. We never know what will happen since there are people already paying $8751 to get one without discount at AD.
      Get that sea dweller anchor too, it will get even more rare after this. (I know there is no more anchor already in production since 2004)
      Last edited by teo; 16-04-08, 02:02 AM.
      Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
      Rolex LV submariner
      Rolex TT black submariner
      Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
      Rolex Non date submariner
      Rolex Explorer2
      More...

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
        i have to agree with you on this. it will never reach the heights of the 16660 or the comex dweller. for tis i am very sure.
        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
        "Foreign affections"
        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
        What's NEXT?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X