No announcement yet.

Both 6k, GMT2 & TT Sub, Which Better??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both 6k, GMT2 & TT Sub, Which Better??

Hi there, Juz wondering if both the GMT2 (6yr old ) and Sub TT ( 10yr ) selling at the same price of $6k. Which is better option? Sorry I am new to watch collecting and will need some valuable advice before commiting. Thanks

Both $6k, GMT2 & Sub TT, which Better??

Hi there, Juz wondering if both the GMT2 (6yr old ) and Sub TT ( 10yr ) selling at the same price of $6k. Which is better option? Sorry I am new to watch collecting and will need some valuable advice before commiting. Thanks

Comment

Both 6k, GMT2 & TT Sub, Which Better??

Comment

I thought you have been looking out for a tutone sub rather than a GMT II . Obviously the tutone must have been your priority. Having said that, the prices of both models seem in line with the market; but in my view, the tutone sub is slightly cheaper as the going rate is around $6300. Go with your instinct. BTW, your posting should not be in the garage section.

Comment

Thanks for Info

Thanks for the Info, Was actually looking at both but not sure which is better iin terms of usefulness and value. Wanted to start a hobby of collecting watches... Any other comments from you guys? Thanks

Comment

Just buy what you like... cos the watch is going to be on your wrist. Don't follow the crowd blindly as each individual is different...

Just go with your heart... and read more for information on watch collection. Maybe you can read up on the history of different brands of watches and their heritage... That will be fun and fruitful...

Comment

TT..........more bling bling

Comment

Of course...TT

Comment

Go with what you love. If you're after an investment, go study the stockmarket.

That said, $6k for a 6yr old GMTII is a fair price, but I won't say its great. You may be able to find one with boxs/papers for about $5.6k ... prices have come down.

As for the sub, the price is fair... but you have to bear in-mind that TT will be harder to resell.

Comment

Sub TT

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                      Go with what you love. If you're after an investment, go study the stockmarket.

That said, $6k for a 6yr old GMTII is a fair price, but I won't say its great. You may be able to find one with boxs/papers for about $5.6k ... prices have come down.

As for the sub, the price is fair... but you have to bear in-mind that TT will be harder to resell.
                      Yeah TT harder to sell unless its a bargain and buyer happen to be looking for one. GMT on the other hand if you look at it, has "One" more complication. Doesn't come in handy unless you travel or you constantly live in a cave with no daylight.....

Saying that again, one more function, one more worry..... service also may cost little more. So if you can carry off TT why not? But if you dun mind the recurring number of GMT on ppl's wrist, GMT lor.

Comment

I will prefer TT.
                        Current:
                        No More Liao...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X