Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entry level for Rolex..

Dear forummerss..

Im a newbie here..This website gave me alot of info for Rollies.. but i wish to ask to those experts who own a Rollies..

Im planning to get a Rolex entry level for hubby's 40th birthday soon..
    So may I know how much is the budget? I heard its 4.7k ..how it look like?Can anyone post a picture ..

so where we can test them..? Those rolex shop or like those Cortina watches.? Like very paisei wan to go in..My budget only 5k.. enuf or not..

Thanks..

Will i get one too frm him on my 29th birthday

Pre-owned Explorer II?

How about a pre-owned (i.e. 2nd hand) Explorer II? It meets your budget well. Explorer II has a date and GMT (2nd time zone) function, the latter is useful for overseas travel.

There are several up for sale around $4.6-4.7k at the Rolex Garage on this forum.

Comment

Just the brand and not its model and design? Rolex has many models with different design leh.....

Comment

Go to the AD look see look see..check the model you want than come back here and ask again.....sure many people can help you.

Comment

Originally posted by jamira View Post
          Dear forummerss..

Im a newbie here..This website gave me alot of info for Rollies.. but i wish to ask to those experts who own a Rollies..

Im planning to get a Rolex entry level for hubby's 40th birthday soon..
          So may I know how much is the budget? I heard its 4.7k ..how it look like?Can anyone post a picture ..

so where we can test them..? Those rolex shop or like those Cortina watches.? Like very paisei wan to go in..My budget only 5k.. enuf or not..

Thanks..

Will i get one too frm him on my 29th birthday

A Good Decision.Why don you go for Rolex Submariner(16610).It is not too complicated and simple watch with values.Brand new I guess is about 6K plus and second hand is about 4-5K plus....and you can deal in the forum.All the best on your search!

Comment

I never owned any brand new Rollies before but its worthwhile to think about getting a pre-owned set from many dealers and forumers here. Those like LNIBs or immaculate condition are plenty in the market + SGROC at a good price (best thing is minimal depreciation in value!)

Good luck on your search and I attached the link of the general price of Rollies here in Spore courtesy of the "poisonous & venomous" collectors here! No pun intended guys ;-) *depends on models, discount varies* And the price appreciation over the decades! ^_^)

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?p=205236

http://www.minus4plus6.com/PriceEvolution.htm

Comment

Hi sis jamira,

since for your hubby birthday, go get it from the AD (Authorized Dealer).

Buy the whole Rolex experience together with your hubby in the shop.

5k budget is ok for entry level

Happy hunting!

Comment

which rolex model is currently the cheapest and how much?

Comment

Originally posted by sooqing View Post
                  For Men's models, the cheapest one is possibly the Air King (?)

Comment

Originally posted by augpat View Post
                    A Good Decision.Why don you go for Rolex Submariner(16610).It is not too complicated and simple watch with values.Brand new I guess is about 6K plus and second hand is about 4-5K plus....and you can deal in the forum.All the best on your search!
                    Erm, where can u get a 6K plus sub brand new?? It will be a super super agd deal leh... Many ppl here will be interested to know.
                    Current:
                    No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by sooqing View Post
                      Explorer I??
                      Current:
                      No More Liao...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X