Hi To All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    wait for awhile if u intend to get, price is pretty hot @ the moment.
    Yah, I noe it's hot now.......
    I like the design esp with the mech depth gauge......but need to think carefully before 'diving' to get it..........
    That baby can really dive.........
    The Current Squad :

14060M VSeries, DJ116200 MSeries, OmegaSMPO XL, Sinn U1, Breitling SuperO, Glycine Lagunare, ML PontosDay, ML PontosDayDate, SeikoSamurai White, SeikoSumo Blue, SeikoDiver's SKX007J, SeikoSinn SRP043K2

Comment

welcome bro apexi.... when u posting your sinnful addition?...;P
      In The Bag
      Him
      Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
      Her
      Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
      Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
        welcome bro apexi.... when u posting your sinnful addition?...;P
        Thx for the welcome
        Updated my signature oredi......

I think finish liao if continue like this.......the eyes cannot see any more watch mags/watch images on NET etc......or else, the poison will seep and sink deeper

But me missus like it......and so do me boy......

Happy to add one more to the gang....
        The Current Squad :

14060M VSeries, DJ116200 MSeries, OmegaSMPO XL, Sinn U1, Breitling SuperO, Glycine Lagunare, ML PontosDay, ML PontosDayDate, SeikoSamurai White, SeikoSumo Blue, SeikoDiver's SKX007J, SeikoSinn SRP043K2

Comment

Originally posted by apexi View Post
          Thx, bro.
          I m slowly trying to get the Prof series together but just could not resist the M series DJ esp when i saw the sunbeam dial which goes well with the new polished oyster bracelet.......
          initially wanted to get the Jubilee but then decided against it as it looks very
          conspicuouslah........
          Sunbeam dial is one of my options too... but it does not comes with diamonds markers... but I'm going for the jubilee bracelet thou...

Now narrow down to the Black computer dial with diamonds markers. Jubilee bracelet...

Oh ya... I've recieved your PM...
          Used to wear - Tag Heuer SEL Series
          Now Wearing - Seiko
          Soon to buy - Rolex Datejust 116234
          Future Buys - Pre-own Omega Speedy Pro for Daily Use

Comment

Originally posted by The Guru View Post
            Sunbeam dial is one of my options too... but it does not comes with diamonds markers... but I'm going for the jubilee bracelet thou...

Now narrow down to the Black computer dial with diamonds markers. Jubilee bracelet...

Oh ya... I've recieved your PM...
            Hi GT,

As you hv received the PM - do alert me if you decide to take the offer as i can then update my ctt.
            Thx.
            The Current Squad :

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X