Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rolex for ladies

Hi Guys,

i have a budget of ard 10k. can anyone suggest nice popular models for ladies under 30?

any good place with a wider range of 2nd hand ladies design also? most i have seen so far has more guys then ladies.

I was looking at 116244 but have no clue abt is price range for new and 2nd hand. pls advise thanks

I would think Peoples Park would be a good place to check out designs (but perhaps not good place to buy). Some of the guys here offer theirs for sale at good price compared to the shops.

If you are looking at ladies rolex, might want to consider boy-size instead. Quite cool on a lady who wears a man's watch or a boy-size rolex. My wife became a convert after trying a boy-size rolex.

Comment

boy size? what models? maybe u can enlighten me? she also don't lke those small lady type cause her size not petitie.(i mean my wife)

Comment

I saw one young lady wearing SD and she looks pretty hot ! After all, it's important to match her attire etc.

Comment

nah..SD or Sub or GMT out..boy size ok...i gave her my GMT..she says too heavy....i gave her u boat..she says cool but strap too long...hhaha

Comment

Below 30 yr old...how about yacht master mid size?

Comment

probably look out for those with diamond markers. diamonds are ladies' best friends.

Comment

paved diamond dial with diamond bezel is the choice to go for!!!
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Any models particularly? Within budget pls...thanks

Comment

can check out with our frenly mod aka Darkie...he is into bling bling rolexes and well-versed in them...
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X