Last few batch of explorer II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last few batch of explorer II?

With the introduction of the new Explorer II (Orange hand), will the recent series of late Z, M, V be of sought after? (Ie with chapter Ring/ 3136 movement/ last few batches of the previous design?)
    Him:
    116520 V series/ 16750 M series /Franck Muller GPC (Red Ergal)/ Nubeo Black Jellyfish (Orange)/ Chopard Mille Miglia 2005 LTD ED/ Tudor Hydronaut II/ Tag Heuer Kirium/ Tag Heuer Formula 1/ Longines 36184566/ Tissot PRS 200 (Michael Owen LTD ED)/ Louis Erard Asymmetric/ Orient

Her:
    AP Ladies Royal Oak 2140/ 178240 Z series/ Chopard Happy Black Valentine LTD ED/ Chopard Be Mad LTD ED/ Omega Speedmaster/ Bvlgari Carbon Gold (Moscow) LTD ED/ Tag Heuer Link/ Locman Tenderheart/ B & M

Got orange hand meh???? I heard many ppl say about orange hand ExpII but never see any pic leh.....

Comment

http://fr.tinypic.com/player.php?v=w9i2p1&s=5

The explorer 2 is at the end of the video...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          Got orange hand meh???? I heard many ppl say about orange hand ExpII but never see any pic leh.....
          now u can check it out.... enjoy...

Comment

Thanks bro!! Damn nice... why why.... money not enough....

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              Thanks bro!! Damn nice... why why.... money not enough....
              Think he is asking whether it will increase in value after discon...
              Current:
              No More Liao...

Comment

unlikely the explorer II will be discontinued at V series.

Heard that this new explorer will only be officially released in 2011 basel and not this year. Probably by then then the current explorer II will be discontinued.

i.e. if they don discontinue the explorer II when this one comes out, then this new one have to be called explorer III liaoz as per Rolex tradition.
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Is there any major difference from current explorer II other than the orange hand?

It looks kind of the same to me in general...will the current ones be discon in this case, or this is a variation as opposed to a "facelift"??

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
                    With the introduction of the new Explorer II (Orange hand), will the recent series of late Z, M, V be of sought after? (Ie with chapter Ring/ 3136 movement/ last few batches of the previous design?)
                    What is confirmed by rolex at BW 2010 is: the new explorer II will not be released this year.

What is not confirmed by rolex at BW 2010 is: when the new explorer II will be released.

As there are 16610s and current models of rolex watches hitting ADs with the new jumbled up serials, new exp2 stock arriving at ADs will eventually have the same type of serial.

So... No, the current explorer II will not end with V serial as the watch is still in the current line up. Life goes on. No "sought after" etc. Case closed!
                    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Thanks for the insight and clarification. Cheers.
                      Him:
                      116520 V series/ 16750 M series /Franck Muller GPC (Red Ergal)/ Nubeo Black Jellyfish (Orange)/ Chopard Mille Miglia 2005 LTD ED/ Tudor Hydronaut II/ Tag Heuer Kirium/ Tag Heuer Formula 1/ Longines 36184566/ Tissot PRS 200 (Michael Owen LTD ED)/ Louis Erard Asymmetric/ Orient

Her:
                      AP Ladies Royal Oak 2140/ 178240 Z series/ Chopard Happy Black Valentine LTD ED/ Chopard Be Mad LTD ED/ Omega Speedmaster/ Bvlgari Carbon Gold (Moscow) LTD ED/ Tag Heuer Link/ Locman Tenderheart/ B & M

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X