A new Rolex collector from Viet nam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ian Limn,

Nowadays there is very very few authentic vinatge Rolex in Vietnam . Do you remember the shop 's name of the Rolex collector in HCMC who sold a lot of Vietnam war-era (1960s) rolex in the late 1990s and early 2000.
    I am sorry I dont have any from the 1960s models.
    Last year I found one sub 5113 but the details was changed-not original.

Comment

too many watch shops along Dong Khoi streets, all claiming to sell vintage rolex, omegas, longines and such. 99.9% have been replaced by Russian parts. Any original vintage, there are, but like needle in a haystack, dpends on your luck, and there is no one to authenticate for you.

there are also the fake Daytona, BellnRoss, IWC at the Russian market for S$40-50, but badly made, 1 look and you know it is fake, or maybe I know it is fake already. Was there just couple days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by commoner View Post
        too many watch shops along Dong Khoi streets, all claiming to sell vintage rolex, omegas, longines and such. 99.9% have been replaced by Russian parts. Any original vintage, there are, but like needle in a haystack, dpends on your luck, and there is no one to authenticate for you.

there are also the fake Daytona, BellnRoss, IWC at the Russian market for S$40-50, but badly made, 1 look and you know it is fake, or maybe I know it is fake already. Was there just couple days ago.
        I bought a fake rolex for the fun of it when in HCMC on Feb. There is different type of quality, depending on price... Mine look quite real if u wear it on ur wrist n dun take out to show others...
        Current:
        No More Liao...

Comment

Vietnam !! Up and booming country !!

Welcome to the club buddy !!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X