Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there any price difference between rolex 5513 with original dial and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any price difference between rolex 5513 with original dial and....

is there any price difference between rolex 5513 with original wg surround dial and 5513 with replacement wg surround dial??

hope some bros here can help my with my question

would really appreciate some help here.....

Yes, there are differences.

Cheers!
    [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by kany View Post
      is there any price difference between rolex 5513 with original wg surround dial and 5513 with replacement wg surround dial??

hope some bros here can help my with my question

would really appreciate some help here.....
      Maybe you should clarify what you mean in your thread. It seems quite simple really.

Comment

if 5513 with wg surrounds have a replacement dial compared to one with original dial, how much would the price diference be like?
        as i am being offered one 5513 with wg markers at 7.3k with box and papers but the watch had undergo a redial. i am not sure if it is still worth it. maybe i can bargain but how low can it go?
        i am new here so pardon my ignorance

Comment

what i meany by redial is that changing the whole dial but it is still original.
          cheers

Comment

if 5513 with wg surrounds have a replacement dial compared to one with original dial, how much would the price diference be like?
            as i am being offered one 5513 with wg markers at 7.3k with box and papers but the watch had undergo a redial. i am not sure if it is still worth it. maybe i can bargain but how low can it go?
            i am new here so pardon my ignorance
            If it has had a dial replacement, the hands would most likely have been replaced with luminova ones too. And the bezel insert would probably have gotten a luminova replacement too.

Any 5513 with serial later than 8.5 million, are not that rare, or hard to find.

Anything more than $6.5k is too much....IMHO.

Good luck!
            Last edited by caeden; 07-05-10, 05:10 PM.
            [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by caeden View Post
              If it has had a dial replacement, the hands would most likely have been replaced with luminova ones too. And the bezel insert would probably have gotten a luminova replacement too.

Any 5513 with serial later than 8 million, are not that rare, or hard to find.

Anything more than $6.5k is too much....IMHO.

Good luck!
              hey bro thanks a lot man

Comment

but what is the price like for a 5513 with original dial and hands with lumi marker(wg surrounds) and hands? i was offered one for 5.6k by my friend that comes without box and papers. but wasnt sure if i could purcase them or not?

hey all do you think that this is a good deal? or should i bargin for a lower price since he is my friend?

please leave some advice here

Comment

but what is the price like for a 5513 with original dial and hands with lumi marker(wg surrounds) and hands? i was offered one for 5.6k by my friend that comes without box and papers. but wasnt sure if i could purcase them or not?

hey all do you think that this is a good deal? or should i bargin for a lower price since he is my friend?

please leave some advice here
                  pay as much as you want for it as it's not something you need.

if the dial/hands/bezel insert/pip is all original, then it's good enough for someone ordinary.

if you're out for something with matching tritium patina throughout, original insert, etc, etc, i think you should pass, and keep looking.

also you did not mention the case condition - that's something very important too, and will eventually be irreplaceable.

if the case is in good/top condition, comes with the end links + bracelet, you can buy it at 5.6k... UNLESS you are gonna sell it after short period of time.

unless you're enamored by the beautiful tropic 19, i feel you may be better off getting a used 14060/M, and spending the money leftover on an RSC service and new bracelet (or even better, a COSC-rated 14060M).
                  “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X