Crystal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal

Hi. Purchased a Rolex GMT IIc couple weeks ago and noticed that crystal's not as clear as my other watches. Especially when trying to see the time from an angle. It's my 1st Rolex, is this normal?

got my first rolex ytd also.
    think is the light reflection, maybe due to no AR coating on crystal ?
    not very pro must wait for those pro comment.

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
      Hi. Purchased a Rolex GMT IIc couple weeks ago and noticed that crystal's not as clear as my other watches. Especially when trying to see the time from an angle. It's my 1st Rolex, is this normal?
      Well...the crystal is curved...as long as u look straight and it's clear..means ok.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Well...the crystal is curved...as long as u look straight and it's clear..means ok.
        if look straight still not clear then have to sent back to rolex service center liao

Comment

Guess I'm so used to my other watches such as Panerai and Sinn which have bigger faces and the crystals are so clear that they seem not to be there. With Rolex GMT, watch face is smaller and crystal's bit reflective, so doesn't look as clear. Have to get used to Rolex.

Comment

Rolex got no AR, unlike Sinn and Pam. But good thing is, not a fingerprint magnet
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Yeah, Rolex more glaring compared to Sinn & PAM. Something to get used to. At the moment, my Rolex's winder queen

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X