Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it realistc to set a price for rolex 1016 with full box and papers at...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it realistc to set a price for rolex 1016 with full box and papers at...

is it realistic to set a price of 12k SGD for rolex 1016 with original box and papers?

i have one but not sure how much to sell at....

can someone please help on the pricing, i am new here so hope to seek your understanding. this watch was from my grandfather he seldom wears it.

is it realistic to set a price of 12k SGD for rolex 1016 with original box and papers?

can someone please help on the pricing, i am new here so hope to seek your understanding. this watch was from my grandfather he seldom wears it.

you will not find many people in singapore that will appreciate a complete 1016.

for pricing, you might want to refer to VRM.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by kany View Post

A 1016 , being smaller in size, is not very popular.So, honestly, at $12k, its gonna be VERY VERY hard to find a buyer. Sorry, Jus my 2 cents.

Comment

yep, I agree....at that price, you are better off selling it off overseas...

my 2.5 cents...

Cheers!
        [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

1016 is not hot in Sg. In US, there are a few followers who will pay but they are very discerning and would look for only best examples. Many of them have already found what they are looking for.

Also, they are not likely to buy from an unknown overseas individual for such a piece.

You are probably better off selling to a dealer at a slightly lower price. If its a 1680 or 1675, then much easier to sell on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
            for pricing, you might want to refer to VRM.
            What is VRM? Is there a website?

Comment

google for "vintage rolex market" and you should find a dot com domain name that matches.

good luck, and please post good pictures and don't make other fellow singaporeans lao kui...

(and make sure you do a search for recent pricing first, be sure to sort by DATE)
              “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

try timezone or watchnet but it would be hard to sell a piece like that specially if you do not have any references yet.

Comment

i recommend avoiding TZ/WN/WUS and using dedicated rolex forums.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X