116710 and 116713 - GMT 2 New series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116710 and 116713 - GMT 2 New series

My friend working in a watch shop in HK told me the approximate prices in SGD for a 116710 is 9000 and 116713 is 13500, inclusive of sending to SG. What do you think of the prices? Quite tempting.

wow. tats tempting. he working at which shop in hk? if send here still have warrenty?

Comment

SGD for a 116710 is 9000 and 116713 is 13500??? inclusive of sending to SG???
      Super deal! Can you PM which shop in HK?
      Thanks!

Comment

Yeah lor, though i like the TT one better, the price for the SS one sounds very good. He told me he could only do this price as USD went down and they had a price increase over there. Think i really need to start saving up for this month.

Comment

the list price for a SS version in Singapore is S$9599, so for S$599/- cheaper, to me it is not worth the trouble, should there be a need to reject the watch due to whatever reason upon receiving then I think it will be very inconvenient, I rather deal with my AD in S'pore.

Comment

can pm me the watch shop too?????? maybe can recommened your tat AD. im gonna save up man.

Comment

By 2009 or 2010???

Originally posted by submariner_yeo View Post
              can pm me the watch shop too?????? maybe can recommened your tat AD. im gonna save up man.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

by 2009 lo.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal View Post
                  the list price for a SS version in Singapore is S$9599, so for S$599/- cheaper, to me it is not worth the trouble, should there be a need to reject the watch due to whatever reason upon receiving then I think it will be very inconvenient, I rather deal with my AD in S'pore.
                  Due to demand, the local AD may put a premium on the price of the new GMT. SS going for $10500 on average ... one even sell it for $11k with no discount. So save $1K not worth?
                  Cheers!
                  Den

Collection : PAM190 PAM88 PAM45

Comment

By then kee kei liao loh...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                    - GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by SabaDen View Post
                      Due to demand, the local AD may put a premium on the price of the new GMT. SS going for $10500 on average ... one even sell it for $11k with no discount. So save $1K not worth?
                      Oh sorry I didn't know that AD here is selling so much above list price, pardon my ignorance, for 2K difference maybe can consider.
                      But I guess the price will drop after another six months just like the LV, especially when the Deep SD enters the S'pore market.

Comment

take aeroplane go there collect lor..3d/2n HKG package should be around 600 also..can get a free tour as well..in singapore, the AD also will not replace ur watch once you step out of the store with your name written on the warrenty paper.

Comment

True, true, but if I get it here, I have a choice to reject or put off the purchase if I am not happy with the watch, I can insist on a new piece and wait for the next shipment to come without making any payment.

jagain that is ust my thought.

Comment

HKG got so many AD so not a big problem if you spend 2 days walking around..sure can get a piece that u like..

Comment

u talking abt list price? ad no premium meh?

and are u saying you can get at list like right now?
                              Rolex GMT Master 1675 16750 16760 16700
                              Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                              Submariner 16610LV 16613
                              Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X