Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to identify if the dial is original rolex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to identify if the dial is original rolex?

hi guys,

i am intending to buy some dials over the net to fit my watch. how i am going to identify if the dial is original rolex? is there like any printing on the back of the dial?
    i there like some things i have to take note of by just looking at the photos that is provided?

some help from some gurus please.

i think the dial in RSC is not very expensive,,,, i replaced my dad's rolex for about $100 in 2002. but the service and replacement of other parts cost me about $1,000.

Comment

Different dials from different eras, have different fonts & different printings.

I would advise you not to do your purchases over the net...if you do not know how to differentiate a dial from the 60s with a dial from the 70s.

Just my 2 cents...

Originally posted by joseph View Post
      hi guys,

i am intending to buy some dials over the net to fit my watch. how i am going to identify if the dial is original rolex? is there like any printing on the back of the dial?
      i there like some things i have to take note of by just looking at the photos that is provided?

some help from some gurus please.
      [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

bring to RSC

"ish this dial real?"

then pay $75
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

One alternative I'd suggest is to buy the seller rather than the dial. People with numerous reference checks are much less likely (imo) to pass you a fake dial, given their need to maintain rep with clients and forummers alike. In this case, you'd have to do your homework and go through forum histories to see who's kosher... My 2 cents

Comment

then as for the 5513s with feet first matte dial, is there a problem with a 5mil series having a depth rating below the submariner wording?
            that means:
            submariner wording on top
            600ft=200m below

is there any anything wrong with the above?

the above is by kany(in another thread),i would also like to learn something here.

Comment

is the above description correct for a 5513 in a 5mil series?
              trying to learn something here...

Comment

There are many variants of the submariner word on top

And there are many variants of the submariner word below.

Your questions are too vague...

Questions with Pictures, would be easier to answer.

Cheers!

Originally posted by joseph View Post
                then as for the 5513s with feet first matte dial, is there a problem with a 5mil series having a depth rating below the submariner wording?
                that means:
                submariner wording on top
                600ft=200m below

is there any anything wrong with the above?

the above is by kany(in another thread),i would also like to learn something here.
                [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X