Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who just bought a rolex recently...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who just bought a rolex recently...

Hi guys,

I just got my ExpII Black on early july and my cert. is the credit card type. I just found out my bracelet doesn't engrave with the bracelt model no. like the one shown in this pic. (The pic is taken from www.jwwatch.com and the watch is yr 2004.) Does all the new rolex's bracelet now still engrave with bracelet no.? Really make me wonder if the AD has switched the bracelet!!
    Attached Files
    Rolex Explorer II Black

Ball Fireman Skylab II L.E.

newer SEL have their bracelet codes engraved elsewhere......i.e. u have to remove the bracelet from the watch......the numbers are at the SEL where it meets the watch case....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

wow, you're fast! so the new bracelet model no. wont engrave on the place like the pic shown! To see the model no., I need to remove the bracelet link, that's troublesome! So, mine is "real" bracelet lah... Thanks for the clarification, ohlins!
      Rolex Explorer II Black

Comment

ha not i fast....i just happened to be around.....

yeah it's abit troublesome.....did u buy new from AD..? if yes, u are very safe.....

if not, not harm taking it out to verify.....the bracelet code is also shown on a sticker on the white outer box...
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Yeah, bought it from THG! The bracelet code is shown on the white outer box 78790A! Thanks!
          Rolex Explorer II Black

Comment

congrat ginman for ur new collection nice watch

Comment

nice watch....wear it in good health... cheers....
              Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
              Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
              Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
              Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Thanks guys n sorry for the false alarm! Guess I was abit paranoid! Actually, I think Rolex should have indicated all these new changes on thier website to save all these unnessary "paranoid"!
                Rolex Explorer II Black

Comment

Originally posted by ginman View Post
                  Thanks guys n sorry for the false alarm! Guess I was abit paranoid! Actually, I think Rolex should have indicated all these new changes on thier website to save all these unnessary "paranoid"!
                  usually AD's in singapore can be fully trusted imo. especially HG,Dickson,Sincere all these big companies.. but then again. think NKF.

Comment

I tink the big ones are ok la.... i'm more worried abt those ppl who plan to buy from pawn shops, etc...
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X