Sodalite, should i pull the trigger ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sodalite, should i pull the trigger ?

Hi, i finally saw this watch in real at a preown shop. To me i think this is a rare dial and hard to come by but anyway let's make it short and i need you Rolex Pro advise and comment whether is it worth to pull the trigger?

Watch exactly the same as picture below which i can't remember where i copy it from sometimes ago.

$7,000
    Y Series
    No Box & No Paper
    No Service History
    Condition 9/10 with some scratches on the crystal (i saw it with a 22mm Magnifier)

1. My question is $7k reasonable price? If not, what's the resonable price?
    2. I might need to change the crystal, how much it going to cost me?
    3. Sodalite Dial fragile and easily break? (If accidentally drop on the floor)
    4. I saw B555 behind the bracelet, is it correct number? (Sorry, i don't know how to name that)
    5. 19 Links, is it full ?

Appreciate all comment and advise.

Originally posted by Noriki View Post
    Hi, i finally saw this watch in real at a preown shop. To me i think this is a rare dial and hard to come by but anyway let's make it short and i need you Rolex Pro advise and comment whether is it worth to pull the trigger?

Watch exactly the same as picture below which i can't remember where i copy it from sometimes ago.

$7,000
    Y Series
    No Box & No Paper
    No Service History
    Condition 9/10 with some scratches on the crystal (i saw it with a 22mm Magnifier)

1. My question is $7k reasonable price? If not, what's the resonable price?
    2. I might need to change the crystal, how much it going to cost me?
    3. Sodalite Dial fragile and easily break? (If accidentally drop on the floor)
    4. I saw B555 behind the bracelet, is it correct number? (Sorry, i don't know how to name that)
    5. 19 Links, is it full ?

Appreciate all comment and advise.
    my opinion, $7000 is a little on the high side...with that sum you can have more options...my 2 cents

Comment

For me i buy it...IF it rock my boat...hehehe...Life is too short....Buy what the heart desire....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Price seems to be on the high side, bro, by the way, what's the shop that you saw this watch?
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

For me I will not pay 7000 for it... 16234??? especially no B&P...
          DRSD-1665 mk4
          SD-16660 matte mk1
          Sub-1680 red mk6
          Sub-5513 matte/ meter first
          Exp2-16570
          Date Just-116234 MOP
          MS no date-67480

Comment

Hi, thank you guys for your comment but beside the price is on the high side then what is the reasonable price?

No bros can answer to my others question too?

Many thanks

Comment

1. My question is $7k reasonable price? If not, what's the resonable price? TOO EXPENSIVE
              2. I might need to change the crystal, how much it going to cost me? Approximately $200.00
              3. Sodalite Dial fragile and easily break? (If accidentally drop on the floor) Sodalite is hard but an extremely fragile mineral. The watch would have to exhibit extreme forces for it to break the dial. Dropping it would not constitute extreme forces.
              4. I saw B555 behind the bracelet, is it correct number? (Sorry, i don't know how to name that) Don't know about this!
              5. 19 Links, is it full ? Is it a President or Jubilee bracelet?

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
                1. My question is $7k reasonable price? If not, what's the resonable price? TOO EXPENSIVE
                2. I might need to change the crystal, how much it going to cost me? Approximately $200.00
                3. Sodalite Dial fragile and easily break? (If accidentally drop on the floor) Sodalite is hard but an extremely fragile mineral. The watch would have to exhibit extreme forces for it to break the dial. Dropping it would not constitute extreme forces.
                4. I saw B555 behind the bracelet, is it correct number? (Sorry, i don't know how to name that) Don't know about this!
                5. 19 Links, is it full ? Is it a President or Jubilee bracelet?
                Thank you for you reply, i think B555 is the number of the bracelet ?
                Jubilee bracelet 19 links, is it full links?

Thks

Comment

rolex

I'll advice you not to buy this watch for $7000. 1) do you know the model of this watch? Even 16013 n 16014($1600-$1800), 16233 n 16234($3k-4k) they can recon the dial untill diamond on dial n on bezel n sell it to you for $7000. If i have $7k on hands, just buy a 16613 for $5k plus n a sinn u1 about $2k plus. Becos 16613 soon will be discontinued so as the sinn u1 n u2. I beg you to spent your money wisely like a serpent.

Comment

Originally posted by watch passion View Post
                    I'll advice you not to buy this watch for $7000. 1) do you know the model of this watch? Even 16013 n 16014($1600-$1800), 16233 n 16234($3k-4k) they can recon the dial untill diamond on dial n on bezel n sell it to you for $7000. If i have $7k on hands, just buy a 16613 for $5k plus n a sinn u1 about $2k plus. Becos 16613 soon will be discontinued so as the sinn u1 n u2. I beg you to spent your money wisely like a serpent.
                    Hi, appreciate your advice.

The watch i mention is 16234, need more advise and comment please.

Comment

Go with your feeling. As long as it's verified, I think it's a good deal.

Comment

soldialite dial rolex

pls dun go with your feelings on buying a watch. one step might be stepping on landmines! boomb. you can take your time to find a mother of pearl dial or go and recon one with showing them your actual photos taken (soldialite dial). That will cost $200 plus to $300 only depends on fine workmanship. Can help you to find the watch first. sms 93887888.

Comment

Originally posted by watch passion View Post
                          pls dun go with your feelings on buying a watch. one step might be stepping on landmines! boomb. you can take your time to find a mother of pearl dial or go and recon one with showing them your actual photos taken (soldialite dial). That will cost $200 plus to $300 only depends on fine workmanship. Can help you to find the watch first. sms 93887888.
                          Hi watch passion, very nice of you to offer your help. Thanks

Comment

Waiting for answer

Can someone tell me what is the reasonable price for this watch?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X