Anyone here own Deepsea Sea-Dweller??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonnybravo View Post
    Hi there, may I enquire how much did you manage to get it from the authorized distributor?

Sorry I'm very new to all these and am looking for a decent watch for everyday wear.

if you could kindly just drop me an sms at 9815 9553 ASAP that would be great!

Thank you in advance!

Jon
    Hi Jon,

I have drop you a pm, got mine at Watch Palace. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
      Congrats! I think you are right. Not many people likes DSSD. I prefer the previous SD than the current DSSD, be it size, weight, cost, looks etc. The new DSSD is of course better in my opinions, as it has a ceramic bezel, blue illum and with deeper depths. But the sheer weight and thickness discourage me as I feel too big and heavy for me.

Anyway, each has it's own. Different people has different opinions and preferances. Glad you get it now as I think it's "more economical" than when it was initially launched. I have a friend who paid more than $18k 2 years ago when it's was first launched.
      Thanks! 18K 2 yrs ago sure is pricey.

Comment

sure, he feel shiok when he first put it on his wrist n feeling top of the world too,right

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
          sure, he feel shiok when he first put it on his wrist n feeling top of the world too,right
          ha ha...many of us went over the moon on our very first time wear or put on Rolex watch on our wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn View Post
            very nice wrist shot!
            Is your a local or overseas set?? Muahahahaha....sorry mate. I just couldn't resist..
            Hee hee, mine is an overseas set if you must ask. I am a cheap skate, as long as its BNIB, genuine and low price, I would buy it even if it comes from an alien planet. I dun believe paying thousands more for the "AD experience" and I think my product knowledge is better than the sales person. I am not a difficult person to deal with too. I seal deals within 2 sms only..
            1 3 5
            ├┼┼╕
            2 4 6 R

Comment

wow..power buyer..hahahahaha
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Xccess View Post
                Hi Jon,

I have drop you a pm, got mine at Watch Palace. Good luck!
                Hi Xccess, thanks for your prompt reply. Sadly, i think I'm unable to access the PM as it's stated at the top of the forum page "added a new plugin which does not allow PM unless u fulfill certain criteria."

Any idea how can I solve this?

Or could you just drop me an SMS @ 9815 9553?

sorry for the trouble ya.

Jon
                Jon

Comment

Originally posted by wjunkie View Post
                  ha ha...many of us went over the moon on our very first time wear or put on Rolex watch on our wrist.

Sure,with yr hard-earned $$$$ over the days' working hard n get a Rolex

Comment

I will love to own this SDDS too. Had try it on and simply love it!!

Hope to get a good deal from overseas AD.

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
                      Sure,with yr hard-earned $$$$ over the days' working hard n get a Rolex
                      Indeed....a lot of rolex siao kia here .

Comment

Just got a DSSD, my first rolex over the weekeend too. but mine is still not with me cause I ask my brother to get it from Hourglass in Melbourne. After forex conversion and tax rebate is about 1.5k cheaper if i would to get it in sg...

my wrist is very big, so when i tried on the DSSD for the first time, it was love at first sight...never like the older version of sea dwller / submariner cause they look too small on me.

Was deciding between the pam 312 / 317 but finally settled on the DSSD.

Now eagerly waiting for the return of my brother to bring back my first rolex...
                        In my possession
                        Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

Cool...

Mind sharing with me the total damage via PM.

Thanks!!

Originally posted by oliverlay View Post
                          Just got a DSSD, my first rolex over the weekeend too. but mine is still not with me cause I ask my brother to get it from Hourglass in Melbourne. After forex conversion and tax rebate is about 1.5k cheaper if i would to get it in sg...

my wrist is very big, so when i tried on the DSSD for the first time, it was love at first sight...never like the older version of sea dwller / submariner cause they look too small on me.

Now eagerly waiting for the return of my brother to bring back my first rolex...

Comment

Originally posted by oliverlay View Post

Congrats! I did try the submariner and GMT IIc but they don't look as appealling to me as compare to DSSD. Like you said "Love at first sight", a very macho watch.

Comment

Yup ! I hv a DSSD & i luv it very much even thought it put me into deep sh** aft i bought it !
                              My i bought it May 09 @ Watch Arena, it's local AD set.
                              Now what i hv to do is keep on carry dumbbells to make my wrist macho in order to match it perfectly ! Ha ha ha.......

Hr r some pics i taken with my lousy dummy camera. Sorry ! i don't know how to insert pics in the reply post.
                              Here is my photobucket link.

http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/u...0E2/?start=all
                              New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
                              1) Yach-Master (16622)
                              2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
                              3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
                              The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
                              I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

..deeper..... n deeper...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X