Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do pawnshops check on the Rolex Watches they receive as pawns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do pawnshops check on the Rolex Watches they receive as pawns?

I am looking at buying a second hand Rolex watch. I am looking at one at a reputable second hand watch store but am also considering pawn shops, especially if I can get a good deal.

Just to ask, when owners come in to pawn their Rolex watch, do the pawn shops later call up Rolex to verify the watch and to confirm it is not stolen.

Do pawn shops do any checking when they receive Rolex watches as pawns? Do they ask the owners anything. Do they report to the authorities the serial numbers, do they authenticate with the Rolex service centre or call Rolex directly to check the Rolex watch status using the serial numbers?

Must check dude

Diffinitly check, the pawn shop onwer isn't that stupid to give away their money on fake sake but the question is the level of the pawn shop ower skill to determine grade AAA fake and genuine watch.

Comment

Pawn shops do have a large number of rolexes with aftermarket parts....recon dials,aftermarket crystals,bracelets and such.....Do go to RSC to vertify after purchase...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X