Backside itchy now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backside itchy now...

Anyone finds their DSSD too chunky and would like to trade down with my mint SD M Series Local AD dated Dec 2007, please let me know...

Should I or should I not?

I like to hear from forum bros...

I would say that if you can carry the deepsea, go for it.

It have a much more presence than sea dweller. The catch is that your wrist must be thick enough to carry the look. Not like pam, can use 5mm straps to cover a bit.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
      Anyone finds their DSSD too chunky and would like to trade down with my mint SD M Series Local AD dated Dec 2007, please let me know...

Should I or should I not?

I like to hear from forum bros...
      Hi, I tink U need to try out the watch for yourself and see how it feels and looks for your self
      Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

You should know best by now since you are having the DSSD, and should have worn it before, for you to realize the chunkiness now. If this is the case and you are feeling it this way, no point keeping it. It is best that you make your subsequent decision of another watch more conscientiously, and not repeat the same mistake. Go with what you really like.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X