Problemchyle!! Help needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problemchyle!! Help needed!

This is the limited production SS sub with a blue bezel...I saw it at Monster Time's web,but realised priced at $6900. I mean not say a very ridiculous price for a limited vintage piece. Or m I wrong?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

So is this legit or what? I'm hearing different views from different ppl.......Was there even such a blue sub?
    There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      This is the limited production SS sub with a blue bezel...I saw it at Monster Time's web,but realised priced at $6900. I mean not say a very ridiculous price for a limited vintage piece. Or m I wrong?
      yeah i saw it too but when i saw it it was already on hold liao..
      i believe that there are plenty of rolex versions / models that we do not know of until one surfaces and is authenticated

so i can say thats its probably legit
      SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

Yes it is legit,I heard of this before. But personally haven't really seen actual piece or pics of it.

My question was...is $6900 worth it? I know there's no problem with authenticity. Now waiting for Peter to come in and enlighten.

Comment

Yes it is legit,I heard of this before. But personally haven't really seen actual piece or pics of it.

My question was...is $6900 worth it? I know there's no problem with authenticity. Now waiting for Peter to come in and enlighten.
          please define worth ...

resell worth ?
          collectors worth ?
          personal satisfaction worth ?

daytona Stainless Stell outsells the TT with REAL GOLD and hold a premium over the latter..
          Now you tell is it worth ? LOL...

Imho Its all up to the buyer lor....
          SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

i have not heard of the a blue insert for the SUB..... but this does not mean there isnt any.... but i've not seen any documentation on it...

same goes for the all blue insert on the GMT, however i have seen one that was documented on in the rolex-de forum.

in any case.... if u were to look at the watch....the markers on the dial and hands are still white... no signs of patina.... newer dial and possibly changed at a later date

but the tritium pearl on the bezel insert has a dark brown patina..... so either not changed from original or bought and put on later from some where......

or.............

it belonged to the tudor 94010 tudor sub....

original rolex (tudor) all blue bezel insert, yes... spefically made for a singapore 168000 sub, unfortunately no....

a point to note is that the 94010 and the 168000 are made ard the same time......

Rolex GMT Master 1675 16750 16760 16700
            Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
            Submariner 16610LV 16613
            Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

Originally posted by seadweller View Post
              please define worth ...

resell worth ?
              collectors worth ?
              personal satisfaction worth ?

daytona Stainless Stell outsells the TT with REAL GOLD and hold a premium over the latter..
              Now you tell is it worth ? LOL...

Imho Its all up to the buyer lor....
              As in...market value. I have yet to see any one of these sold it yet..so dunno wads the market price also. So just wondering if it's worth it..

Originally posted by ricnas1 View Post
              i have not heard of the a blue insert for the SUB..... but this does not mean there isnt any.... but i've not seen any documentation on it...

same goes for the all blue insert on the GMT, however i have seen one that was documented on in the rolex-de forum.

in any case.... if u were to look at the watch....the markers on the dial and hands are still white... no signs of patina.... newer dial and possibly changed at a later date

but the tritium pearl on the bezel insert has a dark brown patina..... so either not changed from original or bought and put on later from some where......

or.............

it belonged to the tudor 94010 tudor sub....

original rolex (tudor) all blue bezel insert, yes... spefically made for a singapore 168000 sub, unfortunately no....

a point to note is that the 94010 and the 168000 are made ard the same time......
              Yes,there was such thing as an SS blue sub. Not much info about it,but I know and am sure it exists...heard there was 1 sold at sotheby or christie's auction house...

I doubt it came from the Tudor

Comment

Yes,there was such thing as an SS blue sub. Not much info about it,but I know and am sure it exists...heard there was 1 sold at sotheby or christie's auction house...

I doubt it came from the Tudor
                just my guess la....

anyways the tudor sub 94010 is only 34 or 36 mmm only.....

anybody own tudors...? or have heard abt the blue sub pls share yr thots and comments....
                Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                Submariner 16610LV 16613
                Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

SS Blue Submariner

Juz taken from one of the watch magazine...
                  Enjoy...

The blue bezel & dial is really special, dun think seen it in singapore.
                  From a HK published magazine.

Comment

Bro, i believe that's a pic of the new and upcoming Smurf sub - White gold sub...

Not the asian sub in question...

If anyone's reading this, and has one of these subs , i'll take it off you for 7 Gs!
                    There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                      Bro, i believe that's a pic of the new and upcoming Smurf sub - White gold sub...

Not the asian sub in question...

If anyone's reading this, and has one of these subs , i'll take it off you for 7 Gs!
                      Ops... sorry for that..
                      Thks Bro Ghost.. I was confused
                      I thought that was the one.... Sorry...
                      Btw do you have idea how much does this pic sub cost?

Comment

Originally posted by AKIE View Post
                        Ops... sorry for that..
                        take a wild guess
                        white gold is expensive, rolex white gold is even more expensive...
                        SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

so i'm still thinking that the blue insert came from a tudor.. and i've finally found one... a 40mm tudor sub 76100.....

pics..... dont the dials look similar at all to the blue insert on the 16800 sub with black dial to u guys?

as for the asian blue sub.... the one that i know of are the fakes which are already in the market... which come with the blue insert and the blue dial....

not the new ones that rolex are supposed to come up with the ceramic inserts....
                          Last edited by ricnas1; 23-06-08, 01:49 AM.
                          Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                          Submariner 16610LV 16613
                          Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

Originally posted by AKIE View Post
                            Ops... sorry for that..
                            I think list at least 40k

Originally posted by ricnas1 View Post
                            so i'm still thinking that the blue insert came from a tudor.. and i've finally found one... a 40mm tudor sub 76100.....

pics..... dont the dials look similar at all to the blue insert on the 16800 sub with black dial to u guys?

as for the asian blue sub.... the one that i know of are the fakes which are already in the market... which come with the blue insert and the blue dial....

not the new ones that rolex are supposed to come up with the ceramic inserts....
                            NOPE ...I said liao...there is really a blue sub.. someone just dun believe sih

Comment

NOPE ...I said liao...there is really a blue sub.. someone just dun believe sih
                              bro.. u mean a blue sub with the blue insert and black dial.... or a sub with both the blue insert and dial?

its not that i dont believe, i did say in my earlier threads that "it doesnt mean there arent any".... but i havent seen any documentation on it...

all i'm saying is........ can u imagine how easy it is to swap the bezel insert and proclaim that a sub is a "blue" sub just with a bezel change and drive up the prices.... its just too much of a possibility...

oh well....
                              Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                              Submariner 16610LV 16613
                              Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X