26MM ladydatejust in white gold/ rlesor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26MM ladydatejust in white gold/ rlesor

Hi, this may sound really boring for you but i m intending to purchase my first rolex.

Have been in love with its everlasting design since i was a kid and finally my husband has decided to buy it for my coming of age next mth

Want to seek advise from the experts here. I m interested in the 26MM ladydatejust in white gold or rolesor.

Now question is whether:-
    1. with diamonds
    2. white gold or rolesor

For the ladies here, what would you get?

Thanks!

Personal preference I would say.

Go to visit the AD and try on a few watches and look for the ones that smile back with you.

We love pics very much...remember to post your pics once you got it.

Cheers,

Comment

Hi, firstly welcome here . Agree with Lee that you shld go try out physically n determine wat u like best. It's really very diff when u see n feel it. Nt to worry abt those shops. Most r helpful. Gd luck!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow View Post
        Hi, this may sound really boring for you but i m intending to purchase my first rolex.

Have been in love with its everlasting design since i was a kid and finally my husband has decided to buy it for my coming of age next mth

Want to seek advise from the experts here. I m interested in the 26MM ladydatejust in white gold or rolesor.

Now question is whether:-
        1. with diamonds
        2. white gold or rolesor

For the ladies here, what would you get?

Thanks!
        Yes I agree,do go down and take a look.

Wait...first ah,solid white gold and Rolesor price is a REALLY BIG diff. I suppose you are talking about the SS Datejust with White Gold bezel.

In this case...if your budget is there...go for SS datejust with diamond dial. I think would set you back a 8k +?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

can consider preowned if not fussed. Eitherway shop hard, and bargain harder.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

personally i always feel that for ladies, one should get with diamond and perhaps mother of pearl face..look more classy with the bling bling.....suitable for everyday wear or that special occasion...

white gold bezel, ss strap will look younger..should be around $9k + before discount...
            Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Chronograph
            Tag Heuer Formula 1
            Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 16234
            Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 116234
            Rolex GMT II 16710
            Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

Thanks folks, appreciated your advice

Yes, shld go down to check it out physically

Personally, i love the SS justdate with mother of pearl and of cos diamonds :P
              Will post pic of the same once i get it!!!

Just wondering how much is the price diff between the one with and without diamonds as well. Is is also true that i can refurbish the diamonds later on?

Any particular stores to recommend?

Comment

Hi Sis,

if you are fair, then a black dial with 10 index diamond and WG, president bracelet...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                SS SD,
                SS YM,
                SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                  Hi Sis,

if you are fair, then a black dial with 10 index diamond and WG, president bracelet...
                  Well...president WG bracelet would cost another 3-4 times of a SS datejust with diamond dial. If no budget constrain of course I bet you it's nice.

Thanks folks, appreciated your advice

Yes, shld go down to check it out physically

Personally, i love the SS justdate with mother of pearl and of cos diamonds :P
                  Will post pic of the same once i get it!!!

Just wondering how much is the price diff between the one with and without diamonds as well. Is is also true that i can refurbish the diamonds later on?

Any particular stores to recommend?
                  With and without got about 1k plus difference. YES you can refurbish with diamonds later...BUT...personally I won't recommend you do that on a new piece. If you get a cheaper preowned model I dun really mind but...new...nope.

Firstly...you will void your warrenty within the 2 yrs period. RSC would not service the watch until they force you to buy a dial from them.

Comment

I went to D*****n during lunch just now.

They are selling the model no. 179173 diamond (mother of pearl) at $12.5K and the one without diamond at $9769. They claimed that its their best price.

Will go around sourcing for the best price since i have decided what i want

I read abt someone buying a fake one! its scary I mean if they have bought from an authorised distributor, how can it be fake?

Any other stores to recommend to shop?

Comment

They are selling the model no. 179173 diamond (mother of pearl) at $12.5K and the one without diamond at $9769. They claimed that its their best price.

I read abt someone buying a fake one! its scary I mean if they have bought from an authorised distributor, how can it be fake?

Check out THH at Lucky Plaza? I think they shld be able to offer a gd price too

Comment

Quite standard la that price..

Please people...no worries about it....the watch is NOT fake..I repeat..NOT fake. Buying from AD is absolutely safe,no worries about it.

Comment

Watch is not fake, but the dial is not Rolex... but after market...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                          SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                          SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                          SS SD,
                          SS YM,
                          SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Get the one that 'calls' out to you! You will know..trust me!

Comment

but hor, the one that call out, sometimes the wallet shout back telling you not enough like for me, i saw WG meteorite dial daytona, but my wallet said NO.
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X