Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GMT's Double Bummer....And my experience and RSC

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...=1#post2007976

Putting this up here as a head's up for you guys.

I am glad it turned out fine for you, it was wise to get a 2nd opinion for your pepsi and yes you walk away richer despite that 8yo converse...no pun intended LOL

IMO..Professionalism is not about getting the numbers, its about the customer. I was hard sell quite a few times with regards to watches, but end of day I will give money to the person who knows or cares for my time piece. This timepieces is an art on its own, not just a commodity.

I did don my converse in some posh settings couple of times and honestly i felt the same way u did..LOL

well just an intro, i mite be looking out for a gmt IIc or a deepsea..
    Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Well man, quite honestly, i'm pretty glad myself i didn't get my watch fixed up at RSC and now that it's all over, i can't the least bit say i made a bad decision.

As for the GMTC2 and deepsea, both of 'em are awesome watches. i might be getting a gmt 2 c myself actually. i'm pretty surprised how many people are actually leaning towards the GMT these days then towards the submariner. Let me know what your concerns are in choosing between the two. it would be interesting to know and share thoughts. makes it easier making decisions as well.

Comment

Hey who is this technician you went to see?

Comment

i was only talking to the old lady, the technician didn't come out at all. the technician looked like he was from china.

Comment

Originally posted by beherit View Post
            i was only talking to the old lady, the technician didn't come out at all. the technician looked like he was from china.
            And what prey would his nationality have to do with being a watch technician or any technician .

Comment

Originally posted by daytona 6263 View Post
              And what prey would his nationality have to do with being a watch technician or any technician .
              nothing man, was asked for a description of the technician....seemed like he was from china. *shrug . notice me using the term "LOOKED LIKE" .

Comment

Had a bad impression of RSC counter staffs as well. Was there to ask for a quotation for servicing few weeks ago and rejected the service and got more scratches on my bracelet than before

I asked the old lady how come and she insist that those scratches were there before I sent it in for quote. And the moment I told her that I'm not gonna service the watch with them, the expression straight away change to those typical '25 cent'

One more thing, anyone brought back rolex watches under warranty for repair and servicing? What kinda service level had they given u?
                6694 & 116520 for now...

Comment

Originally posted by derrick1973 View Post
                  Had a bad impression of RSC counter staffs as well. Was there to ask for a quotation for servicing few weeks ago and rejected the service and got more scratches on my bracelet than before

I asked the old lady how come and she insist that those scratches were there before I sent it in for quote. And the moment I told her that I'm not gonna service the watch with them, the expression straight away change to those typical '25 cent'

One more thing, anyone brought back rolex watches under warranty for repair and servicing? What kinda service level had they given u?
                  which is why i take cam, snap in front of them. any dispute, you bring photos to the table. i did that when i got my imac serviced at apple
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X