<new> Rolex 116234

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <new> Rolex 116234

Hi bros, this is my virgin post =P i would like to enquire on 116234 BLACK DIAL ROMAN. Can recommand me a good pre-owned shop to purchase my first rolex. thanks. feel free to sms me at 98381515 alvin =) thanks in advance!

Try people's park or Fu Lu Shou area. There are quite a few shops there. Compare a few , think hard and then buy
    6694 & 116520 for now...

Comment

thank you! only you replied me....is there any good seller to recommand me? ccan sms me at 98381515? thanks...i considering a 116234 black dial roman

Comment

Because we prefer you to search here first, for the information you want, or it is again repeating, and repeating. You may try Koh Watches at People's Park Centre. Many here have given their comments on the watch shop. Good luck in your hunt.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

thanks bro! i will give it a check =) what is a reasonable price range for a preowned 116234 black dial roman number?

Comment

Originally posted by alvintan87 View Post
            thanks bro! i will give it a check =) what is a reasonable price range for a preowned 116234 black dial roman number?
            actually, may i suggest you to read more and explore in this forum at least, learn more about the different series of watches, condition of watch you prefer, year produced, box and cert, service history, etc.

compare the prices in the garage section, if any. then do some leg work in the preowned shops, talk to the shop seller and find out some more.

I believe the search/hunt for your love watch piece will be more interesting.esp you now understand more about the watch you are hunting.

of course, you could juz walk to any shop and grab any piece you like, then dun need to find out so much.

i am also new here and learning more when i spend time reading and finding out info in this forum.

good luck and have fun getting your watch. cheers.

juz my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by albertgo View Post
              actually, may i suggest you to read more and explore in this forum at least, learn more about the different series of watches, condition of watch you prefer, year produced, box and cert, service history, etc.

compare the prices in the garage section, if any. then do some leg work in the preowned shops, talk to the shop seller and find out some more.

I believe the search/hunt for your love watch piece will be more interesting.esp you now understand more about the watch you are hunting.

of course, you could juz walk to any shop and grab any piece you like, then dun need to find out so much.

i am also new here and learning more when i spend time reading and finding out info in this forum.

good luck and have fun getting your watch. cheers.

juz my two cents.
              I agreed. Doing research and walking around looking for the watch that you want to buy is fun... The whole process is tiring but rewarding when you get your watch.
              Current:
              No More Liao...

Comment

Thanks bros!! you guys are so helpful any recommendation on which preowned shops to walk around and shop around?

Comment

Originally posted by alvintan87 View Post
                  Thanks bros!! you guys are so helpful any recommendation on which preowned shops to walk around and shop around?
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    I feel your pain....
                    Current
                    ------------
                    SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
                    SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
                    SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      ROFL.....

Comment

bay tahan...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                          I agreed. Doing research and walking around looking for the watch that you want to buy is fun... The whole process is tiring but rewarding when you get your watch.
                          X2, especially buying preowned watches..

The whole searching process is fun and rewarding (more knowledge and buying at reasonable market price).
                          A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X