question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

I am curious about something , can someone enlighten me please .......

1) Is oringinal swiss made watches better than watches that you buy in singapore ?

2) Will someone consider buying a oringinal swiss watches direct from swizertland ?

3) Will you pay for a Oringinal swiss made watch that you had survey & know the price first before you order & dont even need to pay for any deposit ?

4) Will you pay for a watch that you had order diect from swizertland through this person & with the warranty confirm is from swizertland made ?

5) Would you order a swiss made watches from a person & dont have to pay a single cent if the watches is not authentic & oringinal from swizertland ?

I am the person that could travel to swizertland very often & i had post to ask if any brothers or sisters would like to order some oringinal swiss warranty watches ,to my surprise nobody is interested ?
    Of course i dont do it for free , i had my own way of earning through it & the price must be agreedable first before i were to get it from my supplier & its still cheaper than in singapore even after i had my share !!!!!!!!

Note : For those who wants to write nasty comments about me , please call 93867919 direct to talk to me , dont behave like a sissy ! at least i am man enough to give you my number in here . Anyway i am now in zermatt writting this message , please call me after 16 Sept if you want to do that or text me as its free to read , i may or may not return text .
    Thanks for reading & i hope to seek some answer .

You'd posted in the wrong thread. But I guess the mod will shift it for you.

Here's my opinion:

It is, to me, no difference whether the Swiss made watch is acquired from Switzerland or Singapore. Most importantly, the watch that I buy is real, new, and price is reasonable. The buying experience must also be comfortable and assuring, and getting after-sale service must be easy and hassle-free.

So, I will not want to go through the hassle of buying a watch from afar, and not being able to determine the full condition of the watch, before I make payment. Seriously, it is not surprising.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

My reply in green below

Originally posted by wong View Post
      I am curious about something , can someone enlighten me please .......

1) Is original swiss made watches better than watches that you buy in singapore ?

No

2) Will someone consider buying a oringinal swiss watches direct from swizertland ?

Why not if it's cheaper then anywhere else??

3) Will you pay for a Oringinal swiss made watch that you had survey & know the price first before you order & dont even need to pay for any deposit ?

4) Will you pay for a watch that you had order diect from swizertland through this person & with the warranty confirm is from swizertland made ?

5) Would you order a swiss made watches from a person & dont have to pay a single cent if the watches is not authentic & oringinal from swizertland ?

I am the person that could travel to swizertland very often & i had post to ask if any brothers or sisters would like to order some oringinal swiss warranty watches ,to my surprise nobody is interested ?
      Of course i dont do it for free , i had my own way of earning through it & the price must be agreedable first before i were to get it from my supplier & its still cheaper than in singapore even after i had my share !!!!!!!!

End of the day, you are just another parallel importer. No difference if the warranty card is stamped by an authorised agent in bangkok, zurich, cape town, jakarta or hong kong as long as it is by an authorised agent. And of course if you want people to be interested, your prices have to be competitive vis a vis the established parallel importers in this forum.

Note : For those who wants to write nasty comments about me , please call 93867919 direct to talk to me , dont behave like a sissy ! at least i am man enough to give you my number in here . Anyway i am now in zermatt writting this message , please call me after 16 Sept if you want to do that or text me as its free to read , i may or may not return text .
      Thanks for reading & i hope to seek some answer .

I think you should be more service minded should you want to pursue this path.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for all the advice .... Anyway forget about everything I mention cos not doing it anymore since nobody interested in here . Cheers .

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X