New Ceramic Sub Bezels - Any issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ceramic Sub Bezels - Any issues?

Read somewhere that the bezel turns too easily and on a few occasions, turns by itself due to contact with shirt sleeve, pants pocket and stuff..

Anyone with the new Sub C can help me with some information pls?
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

so far no issues here...lol....
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      so far no issues here...lol....
      wah under fire dragon you bought the sub c lah!!!!

gxgx!!

good to know no issues sia..read that the new cherachrom very smooth and too easy to turn..and hence, turned by it self...hmm....
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I seldom wear anything with sleeves.

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          Read somewhere that the bezel turns too easily and on a few occasions, turns by itself due to contact with shirt sleeve, pants pocket and stuff..

Anyone with the new Sub C can help me with some information pls?
          There have been a few reports on various diving forums that the bezels on DSSD and Sub C was easily moved accidentally while underwater.But as now the majority of Rolex watches are not used as a tool watch underwater. I would doubt today if the average wearer would have any problem.

Comment

Yes it turns very easily. Have to be very careful when wiping the bezel or replacing the plastic protector.

Comment

I didn't encounter any problems with the GMT2c or DSSD when wearing them? Even with sleeves?

Comment

Originally posted by greenhornet77 View Post
                I didn't encounter any problems with the GMT2c or DSSD when wearing them? Even with sleeves?
                this issue should be isolated to the DSSD and Sub C. GMTIIc will have no such issue due the hour markers as compared to minute markings.

Comment

No issues.

Comment

No issues on my GMT IIc whatsoever!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X