No announcement yet.

Something for my parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For your parents, I think is good to buy Model: 116200 white rom or silver index with oyster brac ( Gents size 36mm )
    Model: 179160 white rom or silver index with oyster brac ( Ladies size 26mm )

Comment

kennyleow : thx for the concern should be alright, i think..

any1 heard that giving watches is a bad omen before? i also not 100% sure la. but if there is PLS let me know now before it's too late.. haha

Cal3186 : thx 4 the model no., check out the watches and they are quite classic looking, should fit them.. price is also somewhere there. At least now i have something to refer to when i go to a shop to survey

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy View Post
        any1 heard that giving watches is a bad omen before? i also not 100% sure la. but if there is PLS let me know now before it's too late.. haha
        Don't worry, don't have such saying for watch in chinese as watch and clock are two different pronunciation. I'm sure your parents will be delight to receive this gift from you.

Comment

I have a suggestion.

Get the new Explorer 1 RRP about $7plus for dad and a datejust for mum...
          should be within $12K.

Comment

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
            I have a suggestion.

Get the new Explorer 1 RRP about $7plus for dad and a datejust for mum...
            should be within $12K.
            The RRP for the new Explorer I (214270) is $7,847 (as of this week). I am not sure about the discount (if any) for this model, but I really don't like it

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              The RRP for the new Explorer I (214270) is $7,847 (as of this week). I am not sure about the discount (if any) for this model, but I really don't like it

Agree! Bros Oceanklassik your Explorer II is the BEST

Comment

i tried it on myself, not very impressive either....but its still pretty alright for a non bling watch...classy and a little low profile...

Comment

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
                  Agree! Bros Oceanklassik your Explorer II is the BEST
                  Dun like tat say.. . I m comparing wif the Explorer 114270. I feel the older one looks nicer..
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    Dun like tat say.. . I m comparing wif the Explorer 114270. I feel the older one looks nicer..
                    Agree again! But I still prefer Explorer II with DATE.

IS this masterpiece same as yours?

Comment

Humbly, mine's same as this..
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi guys!
                        I just came back from kl after checking out the price there and these are what i got

explorer model ~ RM 23+++. *nett
                        datejust 26mm/36mm(i think it's 116234) ~ RM17+++. according to the shop can give discount up to 17% for this model. For the same model but jubilee bracelet will be ~ RM 23+++

What do you think? Any comment??

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X