Enquiry of Service charges for rolex watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    apply abit of critical thinking. as to why, there are many technicians who can service rolex outside RSC @ a fraction of the cost.
    ya.. I agreed with you comments. I think if the watch needs a polish. Then i properly can go to any shop how can do it. However, if it need major over haul. I will go to RSC.

Thanks for your advice.

Comment

I do not know when did RSC changes their servicing pricing, previously it is about half of today's prices ($790 up) but comes with 1 year warranty only. If given option, I would rather hope they keep to the old pricing on servicing and just give me a year of warranty. And damn it, they really should make it an option for the public to choose if they prefer 1 year or 2 years warranty.

I just couldn't fork out around 800 for a watch that cost me less than 8k. 10% for servicing and not including parts that may need to be changed. Servicing it often doesn't mean you won't need to change any parts in future,right? Wear and tear is definitely going to be there...argh...sorry if I grumbled too much...but yes I would still prefer RSC servicing rather than outside shops for a better peace of mind.

Comment

With this increase in price, I'll likely stretch my service intervals for my rolex to 10 years. The current lubricants used are more advanced and will last longer, moreover the $800 will cover wear and tear movement parts anyway. I've seen many unserviced rolexes that are >10 yrs old and they function just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by wean_sg View Post
          With this increase in price, I'll likely stretch my service intervals for my rolex to 10 years. The current lubricants used are more advanced and will last longer, moreover the $800 will cover wear and tear movement parts anyway. I've seen many unserviced rolexes that are >10 yrs old and they function just fine.
          thanks wean, for sharing your experience with us.

Comment

Originally posted by wean_sg View Post
            x2. I plan to do that too... If not after servicing all my watch abt 2 time, can get another watch liao...
            Current:
            No More Liao...

Comment

Do the outside technicians have the latest improvements on watch parts / lubricants that RSC has? I understand that Rolex Geneve has strict controls on selling watch parts to unauthorised watch technicians. Can anyone enlighten please? Thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X