Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the procedure of buying a Rolex from THG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the procedure of buying a Rolex from THG?

I am thinking of buying a Rolex Submariner Ceramic SS 2010 from THG.

Does any souls here have any experience of buying a Rolex watch from THG?

What is the procedure?

Is there a waiting list for buyers of the above Rolex watch?

Or can I easily go into a THG outlet and buy one and bring it home that same day?

As I will be a first time buyer, any info is much appriciated.

Thank you for your time.

I was at THG Millienium Walk on 1 Jan. There have a piece of Sub C for sale at retail price. No premium required. Better be quick if u need one.
    My Humble Collection :
    PAM 320
    Rolex Submariner Ceramics
    Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
      I was at THG Millienium Walk on 1 Jan. There have a piece of Sub C for sale at retail price. No premium required. Better be quick if u need one.
      If I buy, I will buy after end of March 2011, after I have seen what new Rolex model will be release in 2011.

Is it true that I can ask for a discount before I buy? How many % discount am I entitled to at THG?

Comment

No procedure, u worry too much. Just bring cash or cards THG will handle the rest. I think Sub C is still expensive, either little discounts or none. Grab it if u see it as the stocks are low. If u wait, the stocks may increase and more discounts may be given, but Rolex by then would have increased the price. Hence sometimes it's not worth waiting.

Comment

sports model usually no discount from AD (unless you very gam with the SE)

my humble opinion; get it from dealer here if you're paying cash; you can save a bit.
          pray hard Rolex don't announce price increase during your waiting period...

Comment

Originally posted by funkycatspangky View Post
            If I buy, I will buy after end of March 2011, after I have seen what new Rolex model will be release in 2011.

Is it true that I can ask for a discount before I buy? How many % discount am I entitled to at THG?
            Generally takes a couple of months for new models to hit the mkts after their introduction during Basel (Meanwhile, RRP may have also climbed).

Discounts given depends on a number of factors, including your relationships / rapport with the SEs at the ADs, etc.
            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Thank you for all the info!

I understand that part of the process of buying a new Rolex is that the AD staff will fill up a form for me? What is this form? Is it to register the Rolex Watch on the spot?

Comment

Yes I believe it's for them to register w RSC.
                My Humble Collection :
                PAM 320
                Rolex Submariner Ceramics
                Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Procedure:

1) Wear something don go naked
                  2) Go bank and draw cash. best in $2 denominations (give yourself a 10% discount, which you will understand why later).
                  3) Look for any THG near the location u are in
                  4) Go there stand outside and count your money until they invite you in (make sure they can see you else no use).
                  5) Once inside, throw your stash of cash on the table (best to be in 2 dollar denomination so that your envelope looks thick)
                  6) Ask who wanna serve you.
                  7) Ask the AD show you watch and let you try
                  8) If happy, pass him cash, he pass you watch
                  9) Faster zao before they have time to complete counting your $2 bills.

follows procedures 1-9 and you would have a 10% discount for all watches

all the best and enjoy your new watch!

Cheers!
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Hahahaha...Bro Exxondus have the best idea hor....like to add in 1 more point nia....why not in coins instead of dollar notes?

Best in the shiny $1 coin form...hehehehe....

Btw what form to fill in ar? So far, me no experience have to fill in any forms at ADs leh?????

Can any of the Gurus chip in to share regarding filling up of forms?
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Chinese NEW year coming soon..............
                      All Banks now have crispy NEW notes and coins........ dun wait liao......... faster go and buy....!!!

Filling up of forms .........? to get your contacts so that they can send promotion brochures and catalogue to your house
                      劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

Thanks for the kind explaination Bro 4Dvisor....maybe i not spending enuff at ADs that is why i never been asked to fill up any kind of forms..hahahahahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                          Hahahaha...Bro Exxondus have the best idea hor....like to add in 1 more point nia....why not in coins instead of dollar notes?

Best in the shiny $1 coin form...hehehehe....

Btw what form to fill in ar? So far, me no experience have to fill in any forms at ADs leh?????

Can any of the Gurus chip in to share regarding filling up of forms?

haha cos coins you cannot wave in front of their face mah so effect not that power I got analyse sui sui de hor....

I oso filled in some form when I bought a Sinn from them. But even thos they have my particulars, I never get any promo letter from THG lol....probably cos I don spend enuff also
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I think hor....2 big red plastic bags aka pasar malam type can do the trick of luring more discounts...and one thing for sure...u have more time to run mah...lol.....becoz coins take a longer time to count than dollar notes leh...hehehe....

Btw...i serious have not encountered any forms to fill up at ADs...and usually is i go..i see...i bargain like ah siao....i buy...then i run home to hunt for the next piece of grail....hehehehehe

Comment

the only form i fill in is the gst refund . as for procedure; simple. walk in; select the watch, pay and go.
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X