Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you Rolex buyers been "harassed" by sexily dressed saleswomen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you Rolex buyers been "harassed" by sexily dressed saleswomen?

I went to one famous building and was just looking into the glass showcase of a pre-owned shop, then very quickly, some ladies came and started asking me what I wanted. Very "aggressive" and then some dressed to kill. I personally did not feel very comfortable because I don't like to be disturbed when I am browsing. I rather approach the dealers once I have decided. But I saw some very happy old uncles. I guess one man's meat is another man's poison? Anyone else experienced this? What did you do? I walked off quickly as it was no longer fun....

Prices of course super high, I guess we are being charged for the "harassment" and "eye candy"?

First of all, are you a Uncle yourself?

Normally, when I appear in front of that shop, those girls are not so excited... maybe I don't look like a carrot lah...

Of course people like us are looking at Rolex not those girls... so they don't work on us...

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
    I went to one famous building and was just looking into the glass showcase of a pre-owned shop, then very quickly, some ladies came and started asking me what I wanted. Very "aggressive" and then some dressed to kill. I personally did not feel very comfortable because I don't like to be disturbed when I am browsing. I rather approach the dealers once I have decided. But I saw some very happy old uncles. I guess one man's meat is another man's poison? Anyone else experienced this? What did you do? I walked off quickly as it was no longer fun....

Prices of course super high, I guess we are being charged for the "harassment" and "eye candy"?

Comment

which building bro? gals izzit wear uniform one? i dun mind to get the harassment n eye candy for free while others willing to pay n get chop
      I need DeTox . Poisoned from Arowana, Marine Reef, Tube Amp Speakers Audiophile, Rollies and Paneraillies

Comment

Depends in whose eyes I think

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        First of all, are you a Uncle yourself?

Normally, when I appear in front of that shop, those girls are not so excited... maybe I don't look like a carrot lah...

Of course people like us are looking at Rolex not those girls... so they don't work on us...
        an 8 year old sure will call me uncle.

But I heard that they have been getting excellent sales of Datejusts, and bling bling Rolex because of these girls....

Comment

Please state the name of building if you are not comfortable to name the shop. Thank you.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            do we need to pay 75 buck to authenticate tis sentence
            I need DeTox . Poisoned from Arowana, Marine Reef, Tube Amp Speakers Audiophile, Rollies and Paneraillies

Comment

ha ha ha... $50 is enough... ha ha ha...
              Originally posted by archie2000 View Post
              do we need to pay 75 buck to authenticate tis sentence

Comment

Chin Kwee leh!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

How can superlaojiao Rolex Master

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  Please state the name of building if you are not comfortable to name the shop. Thank you.
                  not know where the eye candy is? hahaha

Comment

Wow! you are very solid, you forgotten the building... must be effect of 7th month.... seeeeeeee ladies ghosts... at "Kwee" shop.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                    SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                    SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                    SS SD,
                    SS YM,
                    SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Now, you sound like a Lao Jiao Rolex Master

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                      Wow! you are very solid, you forgotten the building... must be effect of 7th month.... seeeeeeee ladies ghosts... at "Kwee" shop.

Comment

Can not Ta Han you..........

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                        SS SD,
                        SS YM,
                        SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

i think the TS start wrongly , must say who HASNT been harrassed by the girls
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I knw but which one? He said "one of them" only le.. Nt all outlets got "eye-candies" hor. I got c ah beng, ah seng inside one of them too.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                              i think the TS start wrongly , must say who HASNT been harrassed by the girls
                              Ah... That bring out another perspective of Rolex shoppers, I think some of us here fall pray to the seductive approaches of those gals, and eventurely regret after buying the Rolex...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                              SS SD,
                              SS YM,
                              SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...