Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does Rolex Precision 6694 cost now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    siao ah........ whole truckload confirm my wallet dry dry and gun no more magazine liao!
    Hehehe...ok ok let's not liao

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

how much does the shops here selling the 16014, those fully polished and service ones with SS band? no need box or cert also can. Pls advise, tks.
      There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
        how much does the shops here selling the 16014, those fully polished and service ones with SS band? no need box or cert also can. Pls advise, tks.
        off topic lehs..hehehe but I will reply you though..

Ard 2k+ to 3k...pretty big range coz it depends on box,cert,condition and age.

Comment

k.. thanks. wonder if it's worth even 2K? will this watch depreciate in years to come with high servicing cost?? or worst.. RSC can't service it.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
            k.. thanks. wonder if it's worth even 2K? will this watch depreciate in years to come with high servicing cost?? or worst.. RSC can't service it.
            It's more than 2k haha...ard 3k...well I said this before about the 6694. There's no such thing as ai pee ai chee ai tua liap nee...

For the first time Rolex owner that wants to get a shot at Rolex...but with no high budgets,I will recommend this model. But for those current owners or the veterens..I don't think they will like this.

Well no Rolex watch really depreciates unless you are talking about short term of course. In long term,Rolex value appreciates gradually over the years. Servicing can be done out of RSC since there's no more warrenty. Rolex Datejust is still being produced and well parts wise should not be too much of a problem as they keep parts of 30 years once the watch has been discontinued and it can still be easily sourced out as there are many Datejusts in the market.

For me,my 1601-4 is a keeper,even though it becomes a paper weight,but I know it will never be that case of course. Servicing and parts costs me and my parents a bomb,which is worth more than the resale value currently. It's the sentimental value that comes with it. So any amount,I will pay to get it serviced and working.

All in all,NOPE,not recoemmeded since you are a Rolex Datejust owner already...you won't appreciate the 16014 as much if you were to get it. This is because of the slight differences in both watches. If you want...get a 16234 or a 116234. It's better.

Comment

Great advice. thanks.

Comment

Saw a 6694 black dial with gold baton selling $1.5k at bedok central pawn shop.

I have a similar piece myself. As Darkangel mentioned before, it's a keeper for sentimental value. IMHO, you may wanna get the automatic ones. Coz 6694 doesn't come with quick set date. It can be quite a hassle if you forget to wind it for daily use.

My 6694 last about 40hour after I fully wind it. Is it normal or need service already?
                6694 & 116520 for now...

Comment

Originally posted by derrick1973 View Post
                  Saw a 6694 black dial with gold baton selling $1.5k at bedok central pawn shop.

I have a similar piece myself. As Darkangel mentioned before, it's a keeper for sentimental value. IMHO, you may wanna get the automatic ones. Coz 6694 doesn't come with quick set date. It can be quite a hassle if you forget to wind it for daily use.

My 6694 last about 40hour after I fully wind it. Is it normal or need service already?
                  It's normal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X