Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone saw the recently transacted Deep Sea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone saw the recently transacted Deep Sea?

It went for USD 15k ! I hear that the watch is not easy to find. In ADs in Japan for instance, they only have one piece each in each shop and you only get to try, the pieces on display are not for sale...........Looks like this has heated up after the Milgauss cooled down.

hope demand for GMT IIc will cool down too....

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
    It went for USD 15k ! I hear that the watch is not easy to find. In ADs in Japan for instance, they only have one piece each in each shop and you only get to try, the pieces on display are not for sale...........Looks like this has heated up after the Milgauss cooled down.

Comment

It will confirm cool down once the new SS sub is out... but not very soon...

Originally posted by pingpong View Post

Comment

but not too soon... coz i have not saved enough...

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        It will confirm cool down once the new SS sub is out... but not very soon...

Comment

hi

i think it like milgauss. now DSSD is new, limited production so price very ex. after some time should be more easily available at a more cheaper price then 15k. i maybe wrong though haha

Comment

I share your view

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
            i think it like milgauss. now DSSD is new, limited production so price very ex. after some time should be more easily available at a more cheaper price then 15k. i maybe wrong though haha
            It'll have to come down to earth. List is around USD 9.5k, so I cannot imagine it remaining at 15.5k to be specific. But it's true this may take several months at least, because the supplies are not coming yet...
            Last edited by Reborn; 13-08-08, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Trust me, the GMT II ceramic has already cooled down

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
              A friend of mine was selling one about 2 months back, it was very very hard to sell, and he was asking below list for the 99.9% watch. I think he eventually sold it below 9k. Most of the offers that he received were in the 8k something range. So people are not desperate to buy that anymore.

You just have to look hard enough to find a bargain. The retail sector in Singapore is crawling like a snail. Just take a walk at the Watch ADs, sales are moving very slowly.

So I think your dream will not be too difficult to come true.

Comment

You mean this watch?

Comment

You got it already? wah you are among the privileged collectors then....

Comment

You mean this watch?

Comment

wah. blood also come out of the nose.... hahaha

Comment

heh.. now only nose.. later wife finds out i eyeing more rolex... then will be from the 7 holes!!!

wah. blood also come out of the nose.... hahaha

Comment

You mean this watch?

Picture was not taken by him....it's by Mr Rolex,aka James Dowling if I am not wrong.

Before Basel officially started...pics leaked out. I thought the SDDS was a fake man...because the change the coronet on the dial and it was totally UGLY and outtathisworld! Never expected Rolex would do this...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Sea is Deep, so as pocket deep deep....

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                            SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                            SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                            SS SD,
                            SS YM,
                            SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Darkie, you're right. Deepsea is not in Singapore yet but I have seen one in HK...

BTW, this watch does not belongs to Mr. Rolex but a friend of mine in HK...
                              Last edited by 116520; 14-08-08, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X