No announcement yet.

Rolex... you are a teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wah...very nice ORANGE HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

The orange hand and wordings make the explorer 2 outstanding.

The new daytona seems to go abit more sportier and meanier with this combi of bezel and gold.
      The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

Just for my friend Mr Feilong...

and one for me...

Comment

Thanks alot for the superb 'poisonous' pictures Bro Kenlinliu!!!!!!!!!!

Have to find funds for a white dial one!!!!!!

Time to skimp on meals and other expenses!

Comment

The Daytona is awesome but the YM cannot make it...
            1 3 5
            ├┼┼╕
            2 4 6 R

Comment

Thanks for the photos. Really nice models. I think the Explorer 2 will surely be very hot!

Comment

It's official, the Explorer II is indeed 42mm. I am really surprised by this development. Nonetheless, I am going to be putting my name down for the white one.

From the press kit:
                Basel, 23 March 2011 Rolex is pleased to unveil, at BASELWORLD 2011, five new models in its famous OYSTER collection. Each, in its own way, embodies the brand’s perpetual quest for excellence.

The common theme of these new pieces is the aspiration of Rolex wearers to constantly push boundaries, to continually challenge themselves. Be it at sea, in motor racing, on expeditions, in the arts or at pivotal moments in life, anywhere where performance, elegance and precision are the order of the day, Rolex watches are the faithful companions of passionate achievers and professionals.

With these new models, Rolex pursues the discreet evolution of its flagship products, enhancing them with its most recent technical and aesthetic innovations while drawing on its vast historical heritage. An endeavour perfectly illustrated by the new OYSTER PERPETUAL EXPLORER II model, which is cele- brating, in 2011, the 40th anniversary of its launch in 1971. This model, emblematic of the link between Rolex and exploration, and an essential instrument on numerous expeditions, showcases, in its 2011 version, a case enlarged to 42 mm and the new latest-generation Rolex movement, calibre 3187. This movement incorporates the PARAFLEX shock absorbers and the non-magnetic PARACHROM hair- spring, two technologies developed and patented by Rolex. On this new EXPLORER II, the characteristic 24-hour hand, with its arrow shape and orange colour, is directly inspired by the 1971 model. As an additional nod to the original EXPLORER II, on the black dial version, the “phantom-effect” hands seem to “float” over the dial thanks to their black base.

Another innovation highly represented in the 2011 models is CERACHROM, a high-tech, virtually scratchproof, non-fading, corrosion-resistant ceramic bezel developed and patented by Rolex. It appears this year on a new version of the OYSTER PERPETUAL YACHT-MASTER II, a revolutionary regatta chronograph equipped with an exclusive programmable countdown with a mechanical memory.

It also appears, in a totally new way, in a black monobloc version on the spectacular new edition of the legendary OYSTER PERPETUAL COSMOGRAPH DAYTONA chronograph. On this model, the innova- tive bezel pays subtle homage to the historic 1965 model with the black bezel insert.

The new YACHT-MASTER II and COSMOGRAPH DAYTONA make wide use of EVEROSE, an exclusive 18 ct pink gold alloy with incomparable deep colour and lustre, patented and manufactured by Rolex in its own foundry. On the DAYTONA model, the entire case is fashioned in this noble material, while on the new YACHT-MASTER II model, EVEROSE is present in the form of another notable Rolex signature hallmark, ROLESOR. This term, trademarked by Rolex in 1933, designates the marriage, on a single watch, of steel and 18 ct gold. The new OYSTER PERPETUAL YACHT-MASTER II marks the first time EVEROSE ROLESOR appears on a model in the OYSTER Professional collection. With its gold and steel case and bracelet, this new interpretation joins the YACHT-MASTER II series, already featuring models in 18 ct yellow and white gold.

Comment

Bro Kenlinliu...will be looking forward to seeing your new exp2 soon....hehehehe..for me still have to amass fundings 1st

Comment

wah sianz, 42mm too big for me as well..time to look elsewhere
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Bro Exxondus...i m sure the exp2 will fit your wrist..hehehe....

Comment

The son to my orange hand is born...looks like I need to get one.

Comment

the exp2 is a beauty. i cant say the same for the YM2.

do look forward to seeing a exp2 in the local ADs some time soon.
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

with the EX 2 now in 42 mm and case is not thick, there is no reason I not getting a Rolex.

either black or white oso nice

Comment

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
                              with the EX 2 now in 42 mm and case is not thick, there is no reason I not getting a Rolex.

We can hunt for the new orange hand together....group buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post

Even if it costs you $9,900?
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X