No announcement yet.

Pricing out ! New Explorer II 42mm and Daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro u mean buy pre-owned r sxckers???mai ar ni khwan lehremember the globe is round lah...花无百日红

Comment

Originally posted by steven loi View Post
      sorry guys, i mean discontinue
      Does this mean that the existing stock in SIN is already the last batch coming for the current EX2 or more will come before the new EX2 comes out in Aug-Sep?

Comment

It is very hard to say. Some sellers may withhold old stocks and sell it only when the new one comes in hope that they can profit more if the price (for the discontinued model) goes up. We will have to wait-n-see when the last series for the (old) Explorer II ends and the new one begins.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Ai yah, if you find it too expensive then dun buy lah, save the money and invest and maybe you can buy when you make money from the investment. I did not say sucker but said sxcker. If you think that i am refering to sucker, i cannot help it. Seriously look at the re-sale price and the boutique price. Is there more than 10-20% price difference? What for buy a watch and then come to forum and ask around where or how to validate it.
          sigpic

Comment

To me, it is never worth it to buy new model watch from pre-own shop. Unless you are looking for discountined/vintage models. this is just my $2.
            sigpic

Comment

May I ask what is the latest series for Exp2 (40mm) before it discontinue? V?
              Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
              Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
              / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

I've read somewhere the latest is a 'G'.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X