Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Explorer 2

Good day all,
    I would like to check, is this a fake or genuine Rolex Explorer 2? From the Photo can you spot any difference?

Here's the photo.

Looks real to me but it is only a pic.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Based on picture it looks real, however, need to hold the real thing to confirm....

Comment

you need to post more pictures. an easy way is to just adjust the hour hand... if it moves independently, the movement's probably okay. although the crown from the angle of your picture looks a bit odd - or it might just be me!
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
          you need to post more pictures. an easy way is to just adjust the hour hand... if it moves independently, the movement's probably okay. although the crown from the angle of your picture looks a bit odd - or it might just be me!

The hour hand move independently. I just curious, my second hand is turning smoothly but the tip, that's a very slight vibration. Is it normal?

Comment

The hour hand is moves independently. Is it normal for the tip of the second hand to have a slight vibrate?

Comment

Sounds normal le
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by burpp View Post
                Is it normal for the tip of the second hand to have a slight vibrate?
                i think it's normal too!
                “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

i think it's normal too!
                  Ohhh ok!! Thanks alot!

Comment

Looks real to me too...
                    Current:
                    No More Liao...

Comment

Ask some shopowner, confirm its real. lol!
                      by the way it's normal for the tip of the second hand to vibrate abit when it move?

Comment

The hour hand move independently. I just curious, my second hand is turning smoothly but the tip, that's a very slight vibration. Is it normal?
                        I think the movement 3185 has this wiggling on the second hand tip when the hour hand is turned. The new 3186 movement will not have this issue.
                        Current:
                        Rolex Submariner 16610LV
                        Rolex Explorer II 16570 Black Dial
                        Rolex Datejust 68273
                        Rolex 6694 Silver Tapestry Dial
                        Omega Seamaster Professional
                        Omega Speedmaster Auto 3539.50
                        Ebel Sports 181909

Wishlist:

Rolex GMT Master II 16710 (coke bezel)
                        Rolex Seadweller 16600

Comment

Ask some shopowner, confirm its real. lol!
                          by the way it's normal for the tip of the second hand to vibrate abit when it move?

what you need is seiko spring drive.

Comment

Originally posted by sgfriend View Post
                            I think the movement 3185 has this wiggling on the second hand tip when the hour hand is turned. The new 3186 movement will not have this issue.
                            i don't think he means when the hour hand is being adjusted. he means when the second hand moves... normally... it "vibrates" at the tip.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X