Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News : ROLEX pricing up (again)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News : ROLEX pricing up (again)!

I just received (bad) news that the discounts for ROLEX watches have (again) decreased! I am not too sure of the details yet but for a DateJust model that I am currently checking on over the past week, I was told that it was 15% then and 10% only now.

Hope to have more information here.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Now datejust only 10% discount????

Wow....that is kinda of bad....becoz datejust discount used to be at least 20% as far as i remember....been quite a few years since i last buy BNIB from ADs....
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Just talk to my regular AD, he told me is discount structure affected. Cannot give higher discount rate and also Rolex Price will increase end of the year.

Comment

Trend worldwide -- less and less disc. More and more Rolex boutiques...

=

1. No discount

2. Less Rolex AD's

Comment

This is really breaking news...

Breaking my heart that is.
          Current
          ------------
          SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
          SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
          SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

oh my this is really not good to know...

Comment

That's indeed a bad news!!!

Comment

Since there are so many rolex owners here, why isn't anyone see this as a good news? It will in turn increase the value of our "asset" - to borrow the words from our ex-minister responsible for housing...
                Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                  Since there are so many rolex owners here, why isn't anyone see this as a good news? It will in turn increase the value of our "asset" - to borrow the words from our ex-minister responsible for housing...
                  I think the answer is pretty simple. Although most of us are rolex owners, but due to the deep poisioning, we always want to get more Rolexes!!!
                  Current
                  ------------
                  SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
                  SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
                  SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

Originally posted by hypersocial View Post
                    I think the answer is pretty simple. Although most of us are rolex owners, but due to the deep poisioning, we always want to get more Rolexes!!!
                    At least we who have some rollies can buy-high-sell-high, hehehe...

This is where the importance of resale value comes in (ya ya I know you all buy for the love of watches blah blah blah...)
                    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

hahaha..must learn from Bro Pegasi liao...so far...all my watches that i sold all lose $$$ until like siao....(Love comes with a price)
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Was still checking and deciding which model to purchased a few weeks ago. And the AD saleman had warned me of the impending increased.

Initially thought it was his sale tactic of pressuring me, until this breaking news has confirmed his sincerity. Correctly predicted the decrease of discount from 15% to 10% from him.

Comment

Hi all, had went to AD to check and is confirmed at 10% for steel and TT datejust. solid gold still remain the same at 15%. so sad... =(

Comment

Yes my AD warned me 2 weeks ago and I had picked up the DSSD then. This is not the end and there will be a further price increase. Not sure when though.
                            His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

time to go preowned. 10% discount is not that great...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X