NATO/ZULU Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NATO/ZULU Straps

Hi guys, anyone into NATO straps with Rolex?

Anyone has experience with Maratac Nato straps, they seem to be the best in terms of quality, although price is a little bit on the high side at USD17.

http://www.broadarrow.net/maratac.htm

Problem is, they don't accept international orders, anyone knows how to get the straps?

Another question, I understand that Explorer 2 is 20mm lug, how about other popular models such as SubC, GMTc and the Explorer 1 39mm?

Thanks!

There is a mass order organized by triton going on now for NATO/Zulu. If keen, can place order there. In kopi talk.

Originally posted by charleslin View Post
    Hi guys, anyone into NATO straps with Rolex?

Anyone has experience with Maratac Nato straps, they seem to be the best in terms of quality, although price is a little bit on the high side at USD17.

http://www.broadarrow.net/maratac.htm

Problem is, they don't accept international orders, anyone knows how to get the straps?

Another question, I understand that Explorer 2 is 20mm lug, how about other popular models such as SubC, GMTc and the Explorer 1 39mm?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
      There is a mass order organized by triton going on now for NATO/Zulu. If keen, can place order there. In kopi talk.
      Yeah, I saw that, but trying to see if possible to get Maratac, seems to be the best quality. If not, I will just join the MO soon.

Comment

Anyone knows?

Comment

Just join MO lah Charles hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X