The wait begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wait begins

i bought a gmt2c tt from ebay a few days ago and the shipment will arrive on 25July.
    now, seems like going to be a long few days

Hi bro, qns! why u dun wanna buy it locally..? Ive seen alot too in the ebay but it make me think twice on whether to buy it or no...in the end i bought my GMT2C SS locally..

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
      i bought a gmt2c tt from ebay a few days ago and the shipment will arrive on 25July.
      now, seems like going to be a long few days
      We got a brave guy in the house. All the best!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
        Hi bro, qns! why u dun wanna buy it locally..? Ive seen alot too in the ebay but it make me think twice on whether to buy it or no...in the end i bought my GMT2C SS locally..
        i bought 3 of my watches from sgroc, all of the purchases were fast n decisive.

but not for the gmt2c tt. i saw a few, but the sellers cannot decide on their prices. keep increasing or changing their stance.
        i blame myself for not getting from local AD before the increase. now rather do some homework n get it overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          We got a brave guy in the house. All the best!
          haha.. i will video the process of opening the package n share the joy when i receive it

Comment

Sikaly open up is fake one how??

Comment

Originally posted by trapping-bird View Post
              Sikaly open up is fake one how??
              like i said, i m taking minimal risk after doing all the necessary homework. worse come to worst, losing $$$ is not losing arm n leg.
              i believe there are alot more bros in forum that has bought watches online successfully.

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
                like i said, i m taking minimal risk after doing all the necessary homework. worse come to worst, losing $$$ is not losing arm n leg.
                i believe there are alot more bros in forum that has bought watches online successfully.
                There are other websites like TRF where you can find reputable overseas dealers, bro...
                Given the strength of the S$, am sure you can find good deals in such forums.
                I would not dare touch eBay...

Share with us the pics when the shipment arrives!

Comment

Congrats in advance
                  运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Congrats.

Awaits ur opening.

Hei dk change pick.
                    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

We are anxious too bro...awaiting for its arrival n hope to share your gd news n joy with us..! Hopefully it turn out well...all the best bro..but for at least i know of one bro who is BRAVE...!!! Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
                        We are anxious too bro...awaiting for its arrival n hope to share your gd news n joy with us..! Hopefully it turn out well...all the best bro..but for at least i know of one bro who is BRAVE...!!! Cheers
                        so u guys know how i m feeling now... hahaha

Comment

Congrats in advance. Awaits for your opening of the parcel.
                          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                            Congrats in advance. Awaits for your opening of the parcel.
                            package now is in SG sorting centre

Comment

Status now

any bro can advise how long custom will clear and clearing process?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X