No announcement yet.

116610LV or 116710LN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was at millenia walk yesterday and they dont have the LV as well.It seems that islandwide are facing shortage of stock for LV.Wheras in overseas,there're ample stock.Due to demand and supply in different countries i guess.Anyone also interested in getting one LV from overseas can let me know. =)

Comment

there is a limited supply of LV's worldwide. sure there maybe 'more' in the US for example but that's because the allocation is higher due to the larger market etc.. you have to hunt for these or be put on a wait list. they are obtainable if you look hard enough or willing to pay premium or secondhand. discounts can be had if you know the right people or inside knowledge of how to obtain them.

Comment

Originally posted by hunz View Post
        there is a limited supply of LV's worldwide. sure there maybe 'more' in the US for example but that's because the allocation is higher due to the larger market etc.. you have to hunt for these or be put on a wait list. they are obtainable if you look hard enough or willing to pay premium or secondhand. discounts can be had if you know the right people or inside knowledge of how to obtain them.
        i agree with u on the above.I can let u know that even if u dont know anyone at all,u can get a LV at a discount overseas compared in singapore,but of course if u know the right people,u could've gotten a BETTER discount for it,no matter which is the case,its still CHEAPER as compared to the price in singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by stlf View Post
          i agree with u on the above.I can let u know that even if u dont know anyone at all,u can get a LV at a discount overseas compared in singapore,but of course if u know the right people,u could've gotten a BETTER discount for it,no matter which is the case,its still CHEAPER as compared to the price in singapore.
          yes. completely agree. singapore is too expensive on this model.

Comment

Originally posted by hunz View Post
            yes. completely agree. singapore is too expensive on this model.
            yeah its always the case you pay more to get special.. Just like mother of pearl dial is always more ex than the normal dial, why ""bcoz its special""

Comment

Saw a few places carrying the Hulk a couple of days ago. In the end, decided on the DSSD as it was bigger (my wrist is slightly larger than 7 inches) and the green color did not really suit me.

Comment

Got my LV couple of days back.
                Loving it!

Comment

Hi bro stif, can share yr overseas contact for the LV, ive been mesmerized by it. :-)

Comment

sub 116610LV still the best....very less production compare to the older version 16610LV.

Comment

Sub 11610LV is less production compare to older version ? Can share where you got the information? Or you mean it just launched recently , so it is less in the resale market?

Originally posted by RolexSD View Post
                      sub 116610LV still the best....very less production compare to the older version 16610LV.

Comment

I prefer 116610 than 16610 mainly cause of the bezel,as it looks stunning under sunlight as compared to the dullness of 16610.

Comment

116710LN for me

Comment

Originally posted by angry View Post
                            116710LN for me
                            nice watch too.
                            next on my shopping list.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse