How do we know if.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we know if.....

Assuming that we're getting a new rolex from a AD....but how we do know if it's not a nicely polished pre-owned ?

Originally posted by Eijnaix View Post
    Assuming that we're getting a new rolex from a AD....but how we do know if it's not a nicely polished pre-owned ?
    all rolex papers must be filled up now...and it matches the watch serial number...so u won't get pre-owned pieces..
    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

I guess the serial number should be a giveaway...

There is no need to worry about it I guess, if we want to worry;

Why don't you ask what if the watch is a fake after buying it from an AD?

After authentication from RCS, then ask what if the counter girl and in cahoots with the fake rolex seller that I bought the watch from?

What if the diamonds are replaced with crystal after i service at RSC?

What if..... there is no 'what if' in this world...

Comment

There's always risk. But local AD? No worries.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Chances are....0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000001%

Because no AD will want to spoil their reputation...by earning that extra few hundred from you. It's not worth the while from a business point of view. That's why you pay a higher price at a local AD...but a peace of your mind. If your local AD cannot be trusted...I seriously hav no idea where you can buy already.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Nah...I don't think the AD wants to put their partnership with Rolex in jeopardy.

Comment

haha....yeah, u guys are right =)

Comment

can happen, but highly unlikely. due to the points above mentioned and i am not a tape recorder, so i am not repeating.
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Anyone have an idea whether they still have the green sticker with Rolex hologram on the caseback for new M series watches like GMTs and Explorers?

Notice that new M series don't come with the sticker with Hologram now. What happened?

Comment

No more green sticker with hologram but it comes with a clear sticker on the caseback

Originally posted by T<25 View Post
                    Anyone have an idea whether they still have the green sticker with Rolex hologram on the caseback for new M series watches like GMTs and Explorers?

Notice that new M series don't come with the sticker with Hologram now. What happened?

Comment

Pre-owned>>> impossible

but whether the watch has scratches/dents (although bnib), no garantee... those salesperson can drop/knock the watches during display...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                        No more green sticker with hologram but it comes with a clear sticker on the caseback
                        I think japan stil has the green sticker...but their is different of course it's not the hologram 1

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X