Need some help pls!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help pls!!!!

Hi everyone, I need your view on this as I'm really an amateur...

I'm in the market shopping for a second hand rolex and finally found one, 179174 black dial with 10 diamonds, Z series with jubilee. Comes with cert and no box. They are asking $8200. Is that a reasonable price? In the interior rim of the watch, there's "rolex rolex" all around it.

What other questions should I be asking if I'm really interested in the watch?

Need some help pls!!!!

I'm in the market shopping for a second hand rolex and finally found one, 179174 black dial with 10 diamonds, Z series with jubilee. Comes with cert and no box. They are asking $8200. Is that a reasonable price? In the interior rim of the watch, there's "rolex rolex" all around it.

Comment

Originally posted by cooldeice View Post

Hmm..ask for $7.5k and a box. If not maybe you can try hunting for one in our garage

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Ok i'll try. Thanks!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X