Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bezel Insert: LV turn into Black Beauty :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bezel Insert: LV turn into Black Beauty :)

hi, can it be done? will the rolex service center able to do tat for me? or will any AD able to order the black bezel? need advice.

thanks.

regards

Originally posted by submariner_yeo View Post
    hi, can it be done? will the rolex service center able to do tat for me? or will any AD able to order the black bezel? need advice.

thanks.

regards
    The uniqueness of the Sub LV primarily lies in its Green bezel. One can spot it from far... Why would one wants to change it to a black? I think RSC can do it for you but they will keep your green bezel after that...
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

so tat means it confirm can be done? was thinking of getting the sub lv. like the maxi dial. but the green bezel doesnt strike me as much as the black bezel. btw how much is the price for sub lv now? and how much is the black bezel should i wan to change.

Comment

Not sure about the bezel. A preowned Sub LV shld cost between 7.5K to 8.5K? As for brand new, I'm not sure also...

Comment

ok. curious. why will they keep the green bezel if i change to black bezel? to prevent customer selling the green bezel or something?

Comment

By right...RSC won't do it...By left you can do it urself

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

If you ask them, they will tell you it's their policy. But crap la, they just want to reduce the number of self assembled rolexes in the market...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                By right...RSC won't do it...By left you can do it urself
                so confirm RSC wont change the bezel? =D

Comment

so confirm RSC wont change the bezel? =D
                  Yeah. As long as it is not one of their original designs they will NEVER change it

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

ok. sad. looks like gonna just get the classic ss sub date will do. wanted to wait for the (assuming) 2010 released of the new ss sub date. guess it will be around 10k plus for that..... beyond buget.

Comment

ok. sad. looks like gonna just get the classic ss sub date will do. wanted to wait for the (assuming) 2010 released of the new ss sub date. guess it will be around 10k plus for that..... beyond buget.
                      have you consider outsourcing your black bezel? I believe UK or US can get like loose change.
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

LV sub with black bezel insert

Hi

I look forward to buy my first rolex and I am particularly interested in the LV sub with maxi dial. Then I happen to come across this person who replaced his green bezel insert with the black one.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showpos...35&postcount=2

Where can I get it replace locally? Do you people endorse this replacement?
                        What will be the implication?

Comment

There are places where you got money, you can do ANYTHING to your watch. If you really want to do it, try LP.

There are places no matter how much you pay, they also don't do for you. RSC is one of them....

Comment

I love the combi of LV body, but black bezel insert!

Am sure you can purchase the black bezel insert from traders, and still get to keep the green bezel insert.

Comment

i was also pretty keen with the combo,but hated the hassle if it has to send to RSC for service i have to have it swop back the original black insert... most of the local shop other than RSC will do it for a fee.

Fyi the black insert would cost you abt $200...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X