URGENT: new to buy latest by 7th Oct. Pls Help. Thx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT: new to buy latest by 7th Oct. Pls Help. Thx

sorry, really new to rolex so been trying very hard to learn fr official website www.rolex.com.sg but can't find something my wife want. so wonder can we buy something customise fr AD like hour glass?

i wana something like this
    http://www.rolex.com/en/#/en/xml/collection/rolex-gallery/lady-datejust/specification|model=M179179-0054

a lady datejust
    but not 18ct white gold, will be steel instead
    not white mother of pearl but normal black dial but with diamond set
    not president bracelet since this is for solid gold only, so will go for the similar jubilee bracelet.

is there such model?

if can, hope to have the flute bezel to be replace with diamond bezel

hope some1 can help. i will be getting it by tomolo but worry kana con or got a out dated model or etc..

thank you so much

Shawn

I have a feeling..this is EXACTLY wad u looking for.

There's like a whole range of colours of dials,materials and markers for the dial...hav fun! Confirm hav wad u looking for 1

Model 179174

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

thx bro

so which mean we can change here and there without void the warranty of the watch huh?

anyway, all is correct in ur pic except for the dial is not this. prefer a normal black dial with dia set. is there such dial?. so model is correct right for no matter wat dial?? anyway, u know wat's th retail price and wat is the cheapest price i can get and is fr where?

will need to get it tomolo.

thx Shawn 90069339
      Last edited by netchat; 06-10-08, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by netchat View Post
        thx bro

so which mean we can change here and there without void the warranty of the watch huh?

anyway, all is correct in ur pic except for the dial is not this. prefer a normal black dial with dia set. is there such dial?. so model is correct right for no matter wat dial?? anyway, u know wat's th retail price and wat is the cheapest price i can get and is fr where?

will need to get it tomolo.

thx Shawn 90069339

This i guess...

As long as it's in the BIG BIBLE of dial varieties that's available in the watch you can interchange not a problem. go to the AD and you will know already

Yes no matter wad dial,model is 179174...for this combi...and many many other combi...hav fun mixing and matching

I wish I knew where the cheapest price is...but you can try Watch Palace @ Lucky Plaza,THG is also @ lucky plaza,tangs plaza and ngee ann city. Do some leg work and you will know

Comment

ok thx.

so this watch palace oso AD huh?

anyway, who's AD for rolex?

oh ya, how much will it cost for this watch i wana? i was quoted more than 8k, is tat ok?

thx Shawn 90069339
          Last edited by netchat; 06-10-08, 11:51 PM.

Comment

ok thx.

so this watch palace oso AD huh?

anyway, who's AD for rolex?

thx Shawn 90069339
            Yes

got many...Cortina,THG,Watch Palace and a few more...but town then these few to look out for

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

I have been looking for this... pre-owned.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
              SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
              SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
              SS SD,
              SS YM,
              SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

bought new fr hour glass liao. thx for all yr help.

Comment

hi darkangel,

i saw one similar design of DJ (men size) in one of the pre-owned shops, jubliee braclet with diamond dial. About 2 years old. Was asking for 7.3k

Good buy??

Please advise

Comment

Originally posted by estrangable View Post
                    hi darkangel,

i saw one similar design of DJ (men size) in one of the pre-owned shops, jubliee braclet with diamond dial. About 2 years old. Was asking for 7.3k

Good buy??

Please advise
                    Dun get your carrot head chopped!

Hahaha...which store did u go to? Initials = PK?

Comment

no le....one of the highly recommended one in PPC. Koh Brothers.

Went there abt last month ago. quoted 7.4...then 7.3k. Later on, the salesman said, still can nego a little bit more.

Not a good buy? Without papers and boxes. A DJ, with diamond dial, and jubliee braclet - the new type one.

Comment

no le....one of the highly recommended one in PPC. Koh Brothers.

Went there abt last month ago. quoted 7.4...then 7.3k. Later on, the salesman said, still can nego a little bit more.

Not a good buy? Without papers and boxes. A DJ, with diamond dial, and jubliee braclet - the new type one.
                        No box and papers still ask so high

Anyway..highly recommended does not equal to good prices sometimes..do understand that

Comment

then what shd be the "correct" price for a DJ that is 2 years old? diamond dial

Comment

congrats bro, can share how many percent of discount did you get?

TIA

Comment

then what shd be the "correct" price for a DJ that is 2 years old? diamond dial
                              Mid -High 6k..with box and papers. depend on condition

Congrats...post pics

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X