Which AD to u guys recomend in SG to get a new Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which AD to u guys recomend in SG to get a new Rolex

hey guys, i'm from malaysia, just wondering wether izit cheaper to get a rolex in sg compare to malaysia ? plan to get a Deepsea,got a quote from kl RM 30,300 .

so guys if u all know any reliable and good price AD in sg plz send me a pm, really appreciate it alot.

Tqvm

Singapore might be slightly cheaper. depends on the discount you get, though SS Rolex very little. maybe 5%-7% for Deepsea? You can claim GST when you leave, about 5% back after processing fees

Comment

Originally posted by conscript View Post
      hey guys, i'm from malaysia, just wondering wether izit cheaper to get a rolex in sg compare to malaysia ? plan to get a Deepsea,got a quote from kl RM 30,300 .

so guys if u all know any reliable and good price AD in sg plz send me a pm, really appreciate it alot.

Tqvm
      If you are thinking of coming to Singapore specially to get the watch, you might wanna call up the ADs to check on stock availability. Do get them to hold the watch for you if possible. After discounts and GST refund (assuming you are flying off from S'pore), you might be slightly better off (depending on the exchange rate)...but it probably won't be much.

Comment

Originally posted by hunz View Post
        Singapore might be slightly cheaper. depends on the discount you get, though SS Rolex very little. maybe 5%-7% for Deepsea? You can claim GST when you leave, about 5% back after processing fees
        Yo think u need to take a flight out to claim gst?

Comment

yes. thats my understanding. at the airport present your receipt/claim back forms and show the watch.. but you have to put an o/seas address..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X