Wanting to buy a Rolex Sub or Explorer Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to buy a Rolex Sub or Explorer Series

Hi guys, i not rolex member yet , i need some advice, i want to buy a sub series , i went to rolex site, then the gallery show quite a few colour one ,got I , II , III , IV , how to see man, is it newer model series those old series kanna replace? got price diff between the I,II,III,IV? , I want to go a watch shop and buy a new one , 5k budget enough to buy? or must 6k then enough? , then got date and no date price differents a lot? then can recommand which shop to go and buy? me dont want to tio chop carrot head man , when i buy new one , how long is the warranty? got free 1 time servicing? my hand quite thin , if buy liao how to adjust the chain? scare buy liao wear half way drop out jialat . , now the market price rate is how much for sub and explorer , i also a bit interested in explorer.

Thanks a lot guys!

wah so many questions and no paragraphing.......see until i abit headache ..
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
      hahhahahaa

just gv him the estimate discount price for brand new explorer/ sub loh ... i also wnt to know

Comment

Sorry lah , my english very sucky one

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
          hahhahahaa

just gv him the estimate discount price for brand new explorer/ sub loh ... i also wnt to know
          hehe , i really newbie lah , i go the website see got I , II , III , IV , all different pricing one ah?

Comment

Sorry again, I like the chrome plated one , whole thing is chrome plated , plain chromed plate , is that one very expensive?

Thanks a lot

Comment

well the I, II, III, IV are the various models in the submariner range..........can be stainless steel and stainless steel & gold ......the watches shown on the webpage are current models.....

I = 16610 (Stainless Steel)
              II = 16610 LV (SS) aka 50th anniversary model
              III = 16613 blue submariner in SS and YG
              IV = 16613 black submariner in SS and YG

of cos got price differences between ss and gold watches ......

the list price of a 16610 is now $7931...........so your 6k wont be enough unless the AD gives you a super big discount........

non-date submariner list price is $7020.........if AD give 15% off, your 6k is just nice......

warranty for new rolex watches = 2 years ............and no free servicing........

when you buy, the AD will size the bracelet for you..............wrist thin i dunno how to help you.....maybe eat more.......
              Last edited by ohlins; 22-10-07, 01:45 PM.
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by yoshiki View Post
                Sorry again, I like the chrome plated one , whole thing is chrome plated , plain chromed plate , is that one very expensive?

Thanks a lot
                not chrome lah. chrome later yr rolex run colour ... u referring to stainless steel 1.

for priclist here. Mr ohlins post #87
                http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=40&page=9

for discount ... hmmm... me blur, ask Mr ohlins too ...

Comment

well the I, II, III, IV are the various models in the submariner range..........can be stainless steel and stainless steel & gold ......the watches shown on the webpage are current models.....

I = 16610 (Stainless Steel)
                  II = 16610 LV (SS) aka 50th anniversary model
                  III = 16613 blue submariner in SS and YG
                  IV = 16613 black submariner in SS and YG

of cos got price differences between ss and gold watches ......

the list price of a 16610 is now $7931...........so your 6k wont be enough unless the AD gives you a super big discount........

non-date submariner list price is $7020.........if AD give 15% off, your 6k is just nice......

warranty for new rolex watches = 2 years ............and no free servicing........

when you buy, the AD will size the bracelet for you..............wrist thin i dunno how to help you.....maybe eat more.......
                  Hi , thanks for your reply , can I ask what is the meaning of AD ? , then the no date sub is under which one? I , II , III or IV? , how to get discount one? if I buy next year will the watch drop prices? because i planning to buy liao.

Thanks again

Comment

i hope the price wont jump high next year .

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                      hahhahahaa

Pet's first post out of the kopi tiam...hahaha Congrats!

Hi , thanks for your reply , can I ask what is the meaning of AD ? , then the no date sub is under which one? I , II , III or IV? , how to get discount one? if I buy next year will the watch drop prices? because i planning to buy liao.

Thanks again
                      AD= Authorised Dealers

When you ask for the price they will key key key in the calculator then tell u the discounted price.

i hope the price wont jump high next year .
                      You can wait long long and the price will go up w/o u...so buy now!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi guys, i not rolex member yet , i need some advice, i want to buy a sub series , i went to rolex site, then the gallery show quite a few colour one ,got I , II , III , IV , how to see man, is it newer model series those old series kanna replace? got price diff between the I,II,III,IV? , I want to go a watch shop and buy a new one , 5k budget enough to buy? or must 6k then enough? , then got date and no date price differents a lot? then can recommand which shop to go and buy? me dont want to tio chop carrot head man , when i buy new one , how long is the warranty? got free 1 time servicing? my hand quite thin , if buy liao how to adjust the chain? scare buy liao wear half way drop out jialat . , now the market price rate is how much for sub and explorer , i also a bit interested in explorer.

Thanks a lot guys!
                        Gosh I had a hard time reading...but shall answer the questions Ohlins didnt.

There is international warrenty of 2 yrs. Dun worry about the servicing part,the salesman will adjust the chain to fit ur hand. No worries

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

i dont think rolex web has all the models... i attached a pic for u to refer, u can check on some website for yr submariner/ explorer picture/ description.

AD = Ask Dumb question ... hahahahhaa sound like me leh ... ahhaha
                          no lah, = authorize dealer

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

AD= Authorised Dealers

When you ask for the price they will key key key in the calculator then tell u the discounted price.

You can wait long long and the price will go up w/o u...so buy now!
                            That key key key is final price or still can bargain one ah? then where to check which is the authorize dealer , which watch shop can recommand?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              wow lau, swan me ah ?? i also come in and disturb nai ... answer must leave to expert ... hahaha ... i chabot go bck kopi tiam leow ... hahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X