How long can they hold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long can they hold

We have seen Daytona, DS, GV selling for sky-high prices. when do u think these people can hold? will they hold until broke and goods being for auction? or sell it here @ listed price and/or with discount?

The problem is many of these holders are rich and full of cash... they buy and keep their watches in the safe... unless their company go busted or they divorce their wives and their wives got half of their watches and sell... they will not sell cheap...

So the only chance you can get cheap watches is only when ROLEX is over-supplying... price will come down as these rich people also cannot stock too much of the same model....

Comment

Those who cannot hold are dealers or part time dealers who.....

Originally posted by mythbreaker View Post
      We have seen Daytona, DS, GV selling for sky-high prices. when do u think these people can hold? will they hold until broke and goods being for auction? or sell it here @ listed price and/or with discount?

took in too much stock and now cannot sell.....So look out for those people who list and relist the same products very frequently and look a bit desperate......

Comment

Originally posted by mythbreaker View Post
        If you are referring to the collectors, then I would say for long. The collectors would probably hold on to their possessions until they are really strap for cash.

If you are referring to the flippers, then I'd say the same as well. This group would most probably slow down or totally halt their watch switching activities until the economic situation improves.

On the whole...only time will tell.

Just my .

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X