Lenght of New Sub 16610 bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenght of New Sub 16610 bracelet

Hi bros out there jus got my new sub M series, like to check the actual lenght of the bracelet ?
    Reason cos when i reach the AD, he took out and the watch fits my wrist just nice, original lenght as he said. I tot the bracelet would be slightly longer if i were to outgrown my own wrist. I am asian size only leh, cant be my wrist so big ah ! My father said that some AD keep the remaining pcs of the bracelet for themselves.

Bros pls advice in terms of counting the bracelet pieces which are join to one another, Thanks again.

got 13 links?

Originally posted by vtec4095 View Post
    Hi bros out there jus got my new sub M series, like to check the actual lenght of the bracelet ?
    Reason cos when i reach the AD, he took out and the watch fits my wrist just nice, original lenght as he said. I tot the bracelet would be slightly longer if i were to outgrown my own wrist. I am asian size only leh, cant be my wrist so big ah ! My father said that some AD keep the remaining pcs of the bracelet for themselves.

Bros pls advice in terms of counting the bracelet pieces which are join to one another, Thanks again.

Comment

13 is full length. AD should not keep the extra links.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

hi bros, i count liao from the bottom, i use up the max total 4 links, above the rolex logo total is 9 links, two links hiding behind the lock part. is it correct bros ?

Comment

YOu're a big Asian... ha ha... I think the length is correct...

hi bros, i count liao from the bottom, i use up the max total 4 links, above the rolex logo total is 9 links, two links hiding behind the lock part. is it correct bros ?

Comment

Hehehe i only 175 cm and 80 kg where got big lah .... heheheh thanks Bros... really happy with my SS 16610 M ...

Comment

As long as you count all the links including those behind the clasp is 13, then you weren't short-changed...
              Wah what is the circumference of your wrist?? When I was wearing my SUB DTE, I had two links removed.
              the other thing about the SUB DATE is that the clasp can house about 1 links extra beneath it, and have more room to adjust as compared to say the GMT..

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                As long as you count all the links including those behind the clasp is 13, then you weren't short-changed...
                Wah what is the circumference of your wrist?? When I was wearing my SUB DTE, I had two links removed.
                the other thing about the SUB DATE is that the clasp can house about 1 links extra beneath it, and have more room to adjust as compared to say the GMT..
                Ya, i saw the clasp had two links hiding beneath which my dad didnt see, so he tot the AD took it. LOL, the lenght of the links really shock me, i asian already no links remove! then the ang mo like bigshow size how ??? cant be Rolex know my watch coming Singapore so links shorter ah ? hehe

Comment

Your size...I think almost ang moh size liaos! But bigger size angmoh...they hav to buy lor...if not ADs have a lot...can give a few ...haha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Ya, i saw the clasp had two links hiding beneath which my dad didnt see, so he tot the AD took it. LOL, the lenght of the links really shock me, i asian already no links remove! then the ang mo like bigshow size how ??? cant be Rolex know my watch coming Singapore so links shorter ah ? hehe
                    you will be surprised what the micro adjustments can do to the accommodating size of your wrist.i had a ladies tt dj, and the girth was very small, so i played around with it, and borrowed a few of my female friends wrist to try. by putting out one or two positions, i manage to fit even those wrist that suit a guy

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Your size...I think almost ang moh size liaos! But bigger size angmoh...they hav to buy lor...if not ADs have a lot...can give a few ...haha
                    yes, AD stock a few links for sale to these angmoh.... not cheap to buy seperately. but depending on your rapport, sometimes if they have room to move, can throw in for you.
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Well..should be able to get free la...

haha..my mum got her TT datejust link free....sadly it's a midsize 1..owells so i just kept it...and bought the ladies 1 from my preown dealer for $20

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X