Price of this watch? Help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of this watch? Help please!

Hi people, thank god I found this forum!!
    I saw on HWZ forum that this kid is selling his rolex watch and I've been asking him for the specific details of it but he doesn't know.
    Can anyone help with it and tell me the market price of it? (Don't wanna pay over the market price.)
    Which model is it exactly?

This is the link : (show quite a few pics of the watch) http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ge...v-3520752.html

Tyty!

Price of this watch? Help please!

Hi people, thank god I found this forum!!
    I saw on HWZ forum that this kid is selling his rolex watch and I've been asking him for the specific details of it but he doesn't know.
    Can anyone help with it and tell me the market price of it? (Don't wanna pay over the market price.)
    Which model is it exactly?

This is the link : (show quite a few pics of the watch) http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ge...v-3520752.html

Tyty!

Comment

That's the ROLEX Submariner LV, a 50th anniversary model. Market resale price will be between $7K and $8K, dependent on the condition and availability of accessories that come with it.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Without box and papers, it's gonna be below 7k.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Could be a Y series too. Anyway good buy if u can persuade seller to sell at 6k since highest offer is 5.5now.

Comment

Looks authentic to me. But of course it's better to get it check out if not familiar with rolex. Too bad green is just not my color.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexlow View Post
              Could be a Y series too. Anyway good buy if u can persuade seller to sell at 6k since highest offer is 5.5now.
              Sorry, couldn't be a Y series, look like a mk6 dial without engraved rehaut ring. More likely to be D or Z series.

Comment

Originally posted by nim
                try the new green dial on the 116610LV
                you'd be amazed
                Oh, the hulk is another beast altogether. Still..I never before own a watch that goes beyond black and white, maybe I sld be more adventurous.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X