No announcement yet.

newbie here. need advice regards to rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's only kee hing hung ....at people's park complex....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Really really thank you all brothers here for the advice and way to deal. Sincerely thanks all again.....Cheers and good luck to all of us here.....

Comment

Oh lastly all the bros here. can i kindly check with you that is it advisable to buy rolex here in the forum from forumers??? saw ppl selling here and quite interested. Can PM me if advise given and not convienence ....Thanks, Xie xie, Kop Khun Khup

Comment

Personal Opinion

Buying ROLEX watches, or any other branded watches, in this forum is relatively fine. Safe and reasonable pricing. This includes selling too. Why? Firstly, you get to meet the owner (even if some disguised as owner when he is a watch dealer), so verification of watch is made conveniently possible.

Secondly, by meeting the owner (or seller), you get to view and touch the watch w/o obligations and in addition, you make your own sound judgement of the owner (and the watch).

Thirdly, the price you get from an owner is likely lower, if not equal, to a pre-own shop. In it, you cut down the cost of going through a 3rd party. You may compare that a pre-own shop gives you some form of ease/guarantee but trust me, this is a watch we are talking about, not a car. So with the service centres around here, you should have no worries on the warranty issue.

In fact, you may want to do a poll or ask around how many watch buyers actually returned back to their ADs? Other than for "rapport-building" purpose. Then again, my title refers.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Buying ROLEX watches, or any other branded watches, in this forum is relatively fine. Safe and reasonable pricing. This includes selling too. Why? Firstly, you get to meet the owner (even if some disguised as owner when he is a watch dealer), so verification of watch is made conveniently possible.

Secondly, by meeting the owner (or seller), you get to view and touch the watch w/o obligations and in addition, you make your own sound judgement of the owner (and the watch).

Thirdly, the price you get from an owner is likely lower, if not equal, to a pre-own shop. In it, you cut down the cost of going through a 3rd party. You may compare that a pre-own shop gives you some form of ease/guarantee but trust me, this is a watch we are talking about, not a car. So with the service centres around here, you should have no worries on the warranty issue.

In fact, you may want to do a poll or ask around how many watch buyers actually returned back to their ADs? Other than for "rapport-building" purpose. Then again, my title refers.
            Thanks Oceanklassik, new to me that watch dealer here also selling and disguised to be the owner . hehe. My knowledge for rolex/ others branded watches got limitation. Saw some attractive watches here in the forum and think price still can neg. Tot of trying to buy one here but just afraid that might get....By the way will try to find out more myself caused need to polish and grow my knowledge here. This forum really useful to me after reading it. Will try to learn more from here. Thanks

Comment

I'm not saying there are disguises here but MAY be only. Even if they do, there'll be no harm if you've done your homework well. So no issue. Yes, this forum is a good place to learn. Enjoy your stay. You'll end up either loving it ; or hate it
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Howdy! I'm also a newbie here and wondering if anyone know how much discount i am able to get for the following model:-
                1) 115234-72190-121 Oyster Perpetual Date
                2) 116264-72200 Oyster Perpetual Datejust TOG

Saw from the price list that it is around S$9533 & $9272 respectively. Any feedback on prices for these 2 models will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by AhGirl View Post
                  Howdy! I'm also a newbie here and wondering if anyone know how much discount i am able to get for the following model:-
                  1) 115234-72190-121 Oyster Perpetual Date
                  2) 116264-72200 Oyster Perpetual Datejust TOG

Saw from the price list that it is around S$9533 & $9272 respectively. Any feedback on prices for these 2 models will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
                  Hi Ah girl, you should try to post a new thread then many ppl will reply u. I can't reply you much cos i am new too but went cortina ( Raffles city). A SE give me 21% but pay by cash. Are the price you stated is the list price or ....New one?

Comment

Hey mike, thanks for the information. Will post a new thread then... ciao!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X