which one to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one to get

Hi need some advise from u guys whether to get a black sub m series or gmt 116710? consideration in term of resale value, collector or not etc. btw between black sub with chapter and without is there any other differences beside the ring thanks for any advise and good day to all

Personal Choice

I'm all for the Sub. And there's no diff on the watch except for the engraved rehaut. Cheers!
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

price a lot of difference my friend...

M series sure got chapter ring

if you are looking at with chapter ring Sub, the price of it compared with 116710 even more different....

Originally posted by BOZZ View Post
      Hi need some advise from u guys whether to get a black sub m series or gmt 116710? consideration in term of resale value, collector or not etc. btw between black sub with chapter and without is there any other differences beside the ring thanks for any advise and good day to all

Comment

ya that why am considering late 2007 black sub with a mid 2008 sub (difference by only about 6 mths)dunno which to get if 08 one is only the chapter diff. was wondering how the resale be like in term of with and w/o chapter ???

local new black sub $7.8k vs GMT 116710 $???

Comment

i will get a GMT II instead of the newer model as it's discontinued. So more worth in term of long term collection.
          There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

I am for the 'M' Series Sub,Bro.I just got mine.Go for it.
            Attached Files

Comment

was wondering is there a great diff as the 116710 had the Parachrom Blu hairspring compare to older version ???

Comment

read this up....http://www.minus4plus6.com/116710.htm

Point is, what is the diff if u can't see the blue spring when u are wearing it daily?
                There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

thank you clearer picture

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
                  read this up....http://www.minus4plus6.com/116710.htm

Point is, what is the diff if u can't see the blue spring when u are wearing it daily?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X